Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Inside info

Default Inside info

Ok, I talked with a very good family friend that has a little inside info on the Chiefs plans. This is what he said...

Carl will be around for at least 2 more years. No doubt about it, this is what Clark has to have right now. Unless something radical happens or presents itself.

Herm is here for another 3 years.... sorry HH. Again, unless something radical either presents itself or happens.

This is what we are looking at from somebody on the inside - well not still on the inside, but close to it still.

so drink up!

NEVER! why would i ever contradict myself when i am always right the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    While prough may be new to most of us, he has actually been a big part of this sites success.

He needed to take some time off.
    I appreciate the sentiment, but I would not go nearly that far. lol. I'd say the success of this site lies with Coach, Guru, Chiefster and Chief31. They've been around forever and always (almost) give an intelligent post.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I appreciate the sentiment, but I would not go nearly that far. lol. I'd say the success of this site lies with Coach, Guru, Chiefster and Chief31. They've been around forever and always (almost) give an intelligent post.
    oh quit being so moddest. you are what drives this board. you are the engine, the catalyst. without you, this board wouldn't be here.

your response almost sounds like an acceptance speach at an awards ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    oh quit being so moddest. you are what drives this board. you are the engine, the catalyst. without you, this board wouldn't be here.

All your posts almost sound like something Slingblade would write. I believe in giving credit where credit's due and I definitely did not deserve that much credit.
    Last edited by prough91; 12-12-2007 at 01:33 AM. Reason: thought of something else
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    All your posts almost sound like something Slingblade would write.

...and that is a good thing!!! yip yip yip yahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's your reward!

Signed by Wilson himself!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Stop showing your balls on here HH
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

EDIT... and yes i realize we are stuck with carl...

...but i dont necessarily think we are stuck with herm...if the season can end "right" aka wrong.

i think if things go just "wrong" in the remaining games, herm could possibly be gone this year. but the right player would have to truly speak out probably. Ok im talkin about tony and i mean really call out herm by name. please tony, save our organization!!!
    In order to get rid of Herm, Carl Peterson would have to admit he made a mistake by bringing Herm in. As we all know, Carl NEVER admits to mistakes. Not to mention Carl gushed all over the media about how great Herm was, and how great he would be for the team, blah, blah, blah. In order to get rid of Herm, you have to get rid of Carl. I wish it would happen, but I doubt it. But miracles do happen sometimes.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Stop showing your balls on here HH
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Either this pre-season, or last year, during a TV broadcast Carl said that Herm was going to be the last head coach he hired while he was GM here. That sounds to me pretty indicative that maybe, just maybe Peterson *will* actually be out of here within a few years.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast