Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Inside info

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default Inside info


    0 Not allowed!
    Ok, I talked with a very good family friend that has a little inside info on the Chiefs plans. This is what he said...

    Carl will be around for at least 2 more years. No doubt about it, this is what Clark has to have right now. Unless something radical happens or presents itself.

    Herm is here for another 3 years.... sorry HH. Again, unless something radical either presents itself or happens.

    This is what we are looking at from somebody on the inside - well not still on the inside, but close to it still.

    so drink up!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    No surprise there.

    But I think you meant Carl will be here for at least 20 more years, not 2!

    Herm is a freakin' moron.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    No, he pretty much promised 2 - seriously

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    No, he pretty much promised 2 - seriously

    Thank god for that at least.

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Ok, I talked with a very good family friend that has a little inside info on the Chiefs plans. This is what he said...

    Carl will be around for at least 2 more years. No doubt about it, this is what Clark has to have right now. Unless something radical happens or presents itself.

    Herm is here for another 3 years.... sorry HH. Again, unless something radical either presents itself or happens.

    This is what we are looking at from somebody on the inside - well not still on the inside, but close to it still.

    so drink up!
    ...and this is the main reason why i want the end of the season to go terrible....only in hopes that it is so bad, the actual players will speak out against the coach and create such commotion with the media and fan outrage that carl would look bad not to fire herm.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    ...and this is the main reason why i want the end of the season to go terrible....only in hopes that it is so bad, the actual players will speak out against the coach and create such commotion with the media and fan outrage that carl would look bad not to fire herm.
    Ok, Even that is not going to work Tim! You are talking about the son of the founder of the American Football League. Do you not think that he had things laid out???? Come on!!!! Clark is not Lamar, but he is his son and he has some big shoes to fill... no doubt he may never fill those shoes, but the fact of the matter is... he has not been in charge and is transitioning into that role. Carl still calls the shots and will until the Hunt family can move on....it may be for legal purposes, contracts, promises, whatever.... we don't know - Carl is in for a couple more years guaranteed!

    As for you Hayvern... you have only posted 3x - maybe you should get to know people here better... except for my arrowcash, I am broke!!!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Ok, Even that is not going to work Tim! You are talking about the son of the founder of the American Football League. Do you not think that he had things laid out???? Come on!!!! Clark is not Lamar, but he is his son and he has some big shoes to fill... no doubt he may never fill those shoes, but the fact of the matter is... he has not been in charge and is transitioning into that role. Carl still calls the shots and will until the Hunt family can move on....it may be for legal purposes, contracts, promises, whatever.... we don't know - Carl is in for a couple more years guaranteed!

    As for you Hayvern... you have only posted 3x - maybe you should get to know people here better... except for my arrowcash, I am broke!!!
    #1....i agree with you on your inside knowledge, i think you are right, unfortunately.

    #2. in defense to the new guy...an average person would question someone posting on the internet saying that they have inside info. you are right, he doesnt know you, but he was very much in the right to question. most people making clames on the internet truly are bogus, you are a rare exception.


    EDIT... and yes i realize we are stuck with carl...

    ...but i dont necessarily think we are stuck with herm...if the season can end "right" aka wrong.

    i think if things go just "wrong" in the remaining games, herm could possibly be gone this year. but the right player would have to truly speak out probably. Ok im talkin about tony and i mean really call out herm by name. please tony, save our organization!!!
    Last edited by timsatt1; 12-12-2007 at 01:11 AM.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    We shall see.... anyways in light of the tony g comment, I would like to add...

    courtesy of Hermhater... Thank you!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    We shall see.... anyways in light of the tony g comment, I would like to add...

    courtesy of Hermhater... Thank you!!

    must be good to be tony. yes i am jealous.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    EDIT... and yes i realize we are stuck with carl...

    ...but i dont necessarily think we are stuck with herm...if the season can end "right" aka wrong.

    i think if things go just "wrong" in the remaining games, herm could possibly be gone this year. but the right player would have to truly speak out probably. Ok im talkin about tony and i mean really call out herm by name. please tony, save our organization!!!
    In order to get rid of Herm, Carl Peterson would have to admit he made a mistake by bringing Herm in. As we all know, Carl NEVER admits to mistakes. Not to mention Carl gushed all over the media about how great Herm was, and how great he would be for the team, blah, blah, blah. In order to get rid of Herm, you have to get rid of Carl. I wish it would happen, but I doubt it. But miracles do happen sometimes.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •