Thread: Marty Ball Shot Down!!

Default Marty Ball Shot Down!!

In his dissagreements with his GM, Marty has been shot down. He is now unemployed after a great season, and once more has failed to take a team to the Big Dance.

Hey Mr. Peterson, now that Marty and Bill are now available, you could go out and get them, along with Herm, and have the same coaches you had when you started your tenure with the Chiefs.

It could be old homecoming week, thank about it, you could all sang "Hail, Hail, The Gang Is All Here" and have a party and everything, you could all plan how you are going to miss the next Super Bowl together, "Wow" all together, all the great minds, you could start a new five year program, together!!

I don't know how you can pass this opportunity up, the Fans won't mind, they are use to it, (grin).

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Marty Ball Shot Down!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    In his dissagreements with his GM, Marty has been shot down. He is now unemployed after a great season, and once more has failed to take a team to the Big Dance.

Hey Mr. Peterson, now that Marty and Bill are now available, you could go out and get them, along with Herm, and have the same coaches you had when you started your tenure with the Chiefs.

It could be old homecoming week, thank about it, you could all sang "Hail, Hail, The Gang Is All Here" and have a party and everything, you could all plan how you are going to miss the next Super Bowl together, "Wow" all together, all the great minds, you could start a new five year program, together!!

I don't know how you can pass this opportunity up, the Fans won't mind, they are use to it, (grin).

I almost feel sorry for the guy, but he is his own worst enemy. How many times did we as Chiefs fans see it - he did everything he needed to do to get to the playoffs but then when he got there he couldn't coach the team through the playoffs.

Chiefster wrote:

I almost feel sorry for the guy, but he is his own worst enemy. How many times did we as Chiefs fans see it - he did everything he needed to do to get to the playoffs but then when he got there he couldn't coach the team through the playoffs.
    Yeah, but this year is the first time you could argue that it was not completely his fault.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

That be true Guru, that be true, u r (grin) right about it not altogether being his fault, but we have a Marty Clone right here in good old KC, but I don't think he is as good as the original.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Guru wrote:

Yeah, but this year is the first time you could argue that it was not completely his fault.
    True!

kenny1937 wrote:
    That be true Guru, that be true, u r (grin) right about it not altogether being his fault, but we have a Marty Clone right here in good old KC, but I don't think he is as good as the original.

Unfortunately!

Wonder when Carl is going to reassemble these coaches in the Chief Camp, with another five year plan? I mean there is a pattern to all the coaches he hires and rehires, it is only reasonable that we as fans would like to know when this is most likely event is to take place. (grin)

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Wonder when Carl is going to reassemble these coaches in the Chief Camp, with another five year plan? I mean there is a pattern to all the coaches he hires and rehires, it is only reasonable that we as fans would like to know when this is most likely event is to take place. (grin)

Agreed!

Smile

(grin) Things are probably in the works as we post, nothing this bunch does surprises me any more. As Chief's Fans, we just grin and bear it.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win