Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This just in: Georgiagirl joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Default This just in: Georgiagirl joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Georgiagirl has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming Georgiagirl to the site!

Welcome aboard...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-4U4B8MQDQ"]YouTube - Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind[/ame]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Welcome to the asylum.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

where is georgia??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

From Kansas City take I-70 through St Louis, to I-64 E, head South on I-57, and then switch to I-24 South. Take I-75 South down to Atlanta and then start laughing when you see the Georgia Dome and realize there is a team in worse shape than the Chiefs.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    From Kansas City take I-70 through St Louis, to I-64 E, head South on I-57, and then switch to I-24 South. Take I-75 South down to Atlanta and then start laughing when you see the Georgia Dome and realize there is a team in worse shape than the Chiefs.
    And the 49ers too eh, rbedgood? :)

Michael Vick's conviction, the coach stepping down, yes the Falcons are a mess right now. Glad Georgiagirl apparently has her heart in Kansas City!

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    see....i am glad you are here!! I don't know why all these other guys say you are good for nothin?!?!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    And the 49ers too eh, rbedgood? :)

Michael Vick's conviction, the coach stepping down, yes the Falcons are a mess right now. Glad Georgiagirl apparently has her heart in Kansas City!

Nah...unfortunately the 49ers are worse than the Falcons...

Ok, Thanks for the welcome......I think that was a welcome. Yes having lived in Georgia all of my life I am true to my home team and do follow the Falcons. The Chiefs are still my true love and always will be. I will stick by both through the good years and the bad years and pray the bad ones don't last too long.
    Falcons are in a mess right now, I say bring back Jerry Glanville, at least he made the games fun to watch.

Glad the Chiefs are your true love! And the Falcons are fine as a side team since they are in the NFC and have only beaten us once in their 41 year existence! :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast