Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday Virgin needs help

Default Gameday Virgin needs help

Hello all Chiefs fans. I am Georgia's biggest Chiefs fan and will be attending my first Chiefs game in Arrrowhead this sunday for my birthday present. I am leving 78 degree weather to head to KC for an event of a lifetime. I have been a Chiefs fans since i was a little girl. I collected cards of my favs like, Lenny Dawson, Ed Podalak, Jan Stenerude, Otis Taylor and the likes. So this is going to be a dream come true and i don't want to miss anything. My question is......we will not have a vehicle to tailgate with so what would you recommend for a "virgin" gameday fan? Will it be more exciting to go into the stadium as soon as it opnes or is the party outside better? Looking for any advice to make my Chiefs experience the best.
    Thanks in advance.
    Georgia Girl

I gotta go and buy a pack of smokes.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

i can take care of your virgin issue. 316-867-5309 if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i can take care of your virgin issue. 316-867-5309 if interested.
    See, I knew Chiefs fans were the best in the world. Always willing to lend a...............hand to someone in need. Putting number into speed dial, just in case.

Hey wait, I called this number and they answered CHIPPENDALES???? What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    So if we are just walking around we will be able to enjoy the tailgating? I am sure our seats will be way up so i was thinking of going in early and trying to get close to the field to take pictures. Towards the end of the game are they relaxed about letting people go down close to take pictures. Maybe I can tailgate before and try to get down close towards the end of the game?
    Are you hot? Just go flash some guy a smile. You're guaranteed beer.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Is that allowed? They check your ticket stub in Atlanta every time you stand up to cheer!

Beer and Brats are on the shopping list already...along with thermal undies.
    After the first quarter, everyone does it. The last game, the third tier was practically empty before halftime. We have tickets in the lower level. They've never checked mine.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I like to drink beers with Chiefs fans from out of town.

Where are you guys staying, near Arrowhead?

I live real close, and try to meet up at one of the local bars (even though there is no freakin' smoking in bars in Independence anymore) for beers.

Make sure you get Gates Spicy Hot BBQ sauce!!!
    Look at HH getting his flirt on! Don't you have a girlfriend? :p

They have made all the arrangements so I am not really sure, but they said it was close to the stadium. Is Gates better than Jack Stacks?
    Yes, but Jack Stack is a nicer restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    YZILLA does some good tailgating but he won't be going to this game I don't think...

Guru are you going to the game?

He always tailgates great too I have heard!

I haven't been to a game in a long time but there are always great tailgates going on!
    I'm offended.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Are you hot? Just go flash some guy a smile. You're guaranteed beer.
    Is it possible to be HOT in 32 degree weather? My Chiefs bikini is packed away for the winter. I think i will be so bundled up you won't be able to see anything but my eyes. Thanks for the other tips

Go to Lot G right outside the stadium around the middle by the Handicapped parking you will find Boomer Grigsbys family tailgating and he will come out after the game and take pictures, sign autographs and just plain hang out with ya. If you get a chance go to Sports Nutz by the stadium and get autographs between 12 pm and 3:30 pm on the saturday before the game ! Good memorabilia there also ! And just classic nice people also !

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast