Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Gameday Virgin needs help

Default Gameday Virgin needs help

Hello all Chiefs fans. I am Georgia's biggest Chiefs fan and will be attending my first Chiefs game in Arrrowhead this sunday for my birthday present. I am leving 78 degree weather to head to KC for an event of a lifetime. I have been a Chiefs fans since i was a little girl. I collected cards of my favs like, Lenny Dawson, Ed Podalak, Jan Stenerude, Otis Taylor and the likes. So this is going to be a dream come true and i don't want to miss anything. My question is......we will not have a vehicle to tailgate with so what would you recommend for a "virgin" gameday fan? Will it be more exciting to go into the stadium as soon as it opnes or is the party outside better? Looking for any advice to make my Chiefs experience the best.
    Thanks in advance.
    Georgia Girl

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No where compares to Arrowhead!

Make sure you guys go to the other stadiums when the Chiefs are playing!

Yes that would really make for excellent planning! And could visit 8 new stadiums a year that way. I've seen our Chiefs at Philly, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and New York (vs. the Giants).

Hey hermhater, sorry about missing you in KC. As you were probably able to tell we had already started early on trying to calm our nerves after that drive in the snow and ice. Next time for sure.

Canada, were you at the game? I thought I saw someone that looked like you in our hotel, but he didn't have a red face so i wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope they do. I am gonna rent it to HH (real cheap) as the landlord when I am not around and he will run the Chiefs Hotel!!
    H-squared will turn it into a whore house before you get on the plane to go back.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yes that would really make for excellent planning! And could visit 8 new stadiums a year that way. I've seen our Chiefs at Philly, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and New York (vs. the Giants).
    I have seen the Chiefs on the t.v. in my bedroom, living room, and the t.v. at my parent's house.

"If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I have seen the Chiefs on the t.v. in my bedroom, living room, and the t.v. at my parent's house.

Nice!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    H-squared will turn it into a whore house before you get on the plane to go back.
    I would hope so....why do you think I offered him cheap rent??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    Hey hermhater, sorry about missing you in KC. As you were probably able to tell we had already started early on trying to calm our nerves after that drive in the snow and ice. Next time for sure.

Canada, were you at the game? I thought I saw someone that looked like you in our hotel, but he didn't have a red face so i wasn't sure.
    well it wasnt canada for sure, because canada doesnt use face paint, that red ink on his face is actuallly a perminant tattoo. He looks like that 24/7.

just some look a like.

can someone please put up that picture of Captain Obvious again??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    can someone please put up that picture of Captain Obvious again??

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910