Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday Virgin needs help

Default Gameday Virgin needs help

Hello all Chiefs fans. I am Georgia's biggest Chiefs fan and will be attending my first Chiefs game in Arrrowhead this sunday for my birthday present. I am leving 78 degree weather to head to KC for an event of a lifetime. I have been a Chiefs fans since i was a little girl. I collected cards of my favs like, Lenny Dawson, Ed Podalak, Jan Stenerude, Otis Taylor and the likes. So this is going to be a dream come true and i don't want to miss anything. My question is......we will not have a vehicle to tailgate with so what would you recommend for a "virgin" gameday fan? Will it be more exciting to go into the stadium as soon as it opnes or is the party outside better? Looking for any advice to make my Chiefs experience the best.
    Thanks in advance.
    Georgia Girl

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

tailgate first and tailgate hard. there will be probably alot of empty seats so the rush getting in wontbe as bad. but almost any big tailgating parting going on willbe glad to let you join in.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

So if we are just walking around we will be able to enjoy the tailgating? I am sure our seats will be way up so i was thinking of going in early and trying to get close to the field to take pictures. Towards the end of the game are they relaxed about letting people go down close to take pictures. Maybe I can tailgate before and try to get down close towards the end of the game?

I have never brought a vehicle with me to Arrowhead and I have been invited to party in many different tailgates!! The hospitality in Arrowheads parking lot is second to none. You are Chiefs fan so there will always be room for you!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thanks for that Canada. I am sure I will have a great time from what y'all are telling me. Any section of the parking area better than another for any reason?
    I am way overdue for a trip to Canada, Montreal is calling me, i love that city. I am so looking forward to this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    Hello all Chiefs fans. I am Georgia's biggest Chiefs fan
    Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania's biggest Chief fan!

That's great you get to go to Arrowhead this Sunday! A dream come true indeed. Have a great time at the tailgates and the game where we defeat the Titans!

Tailgating is still gonna be hard core at Arrowhead, and as wolfpack mentioned the stadium is probably gonna be pretty damn empty this week because or the Coach and GM (Hey they said to blame them, and I will!!!) but it is the final home game of the year, so then again the hardcore ticket holders just may show up in force!

It's gonna be a cold one though, so you might be able to snag better seats if it is empty.

You probably won't even need to bring anything to tailgate but it's always nice to have some spare beers, and a few extra brats just in case!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It's gonna be a cold one though, so you might be able to snag better seats if it is empty.

You probably won't even need to bring anything to tailgate but it's always nice to have some spare beers, and a few extra brats just in case!
    Is that allowed? They check your ticket stub in Atlanta every time you stand up to cheer!

Beer and Brats are on the shopping list already...along with thermal undies.

You better not ever sit down during the game girly!!!

With the stadium as empty as it seems it will be, you may be able to get front row seats!!!

Thermal undies is an excellent idea, just post a picture of them first. They better be Chiefs undies!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

No sitting for me, I have been floating on cloud nine for the 3 months since i found out i was going. I know it might get "old hat" for some that have been doing for a while, but there is no way i could sit(hope the people behind me understand). I hate people who go to games and sit like they are watching on tv at home.

BTW, I love your pictures HH on the picture forum. you have some really great shots.

No Chiefs undies, will have to look into getting those while in KC. Do you know how hard it has been finding KC gear in Georgia?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast