Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    And now my NFL network is not working at all!

As well as 110 other channels I'm supposed to have, and my new cable box doesn't even have a clock on it???

WTF is going on Comcast???

I am so pissed off right now I can hardly see straight. Of the few channels I get right now MTV Cribs is the only thing even remotely worth watching.

And I have seen them all before.

Crap.
    Prime example of why I haven't had cable in 10 years. Well, that and Sunday Ticket on Directv. Thank God for Sunday Ticket or all I'd ever get to watch is Cowboys football. Of that were the case, life wouldn't be worth living!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

I can agree there, man, but our apartment faces another building to the south and I don't think we can get DirecTV...

I would do anything to get rid of Comcast!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I can agree there, man, but our apartment faces another building to the south and I don't think we can get DirecTV...

Bummer!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

And now my NFL network is not working at all!

As well as 110 other channels I'm supposed to have, and my new cable box doesn't even have a clock on it???

WTF is going on Comcast???

I am so pissed off right now I can hardly see straight. Of the few channels I get right now MTV Cribs is the only thing even remotely worth watching.

And I have seen them all before.

Crap.
    Get sattelite man.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

TimSatt1 would likely suggest that if you worked harder, didn't do drugs and drink, and have premarital sex you'd have more money and own a house...then you could have sattelite...

HAHA...I'm just kidding all...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    TimSatt1 would likely suggest that if you worked harder, didn't do drugs and drink, and have premarital sex you'd have more money and own a house...then you could have sattelite...

HAHA...I'm just kidding all...
    I think it's because your dad ****ed so many whoary women and had to spend all his money on child support. That's why you don't have a laptop.
    Last edited by chief31; 12-15-2007 at 03:14 AM.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I think it's because your dad ****ed so many whoary women and had to spend all his money on child support. That's why you don't have a laptop.
    Now don't go getting yourself in trouble.

Back in the saddle...just remember if you're going through the kitchen it can get a little "hot".

Welcome back again...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

dont talk bad about rbedgood's dad just because he was a pimp.

Get sattelite man.
    Satellites are not good in inclement weather, or so I've heard.