Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

You must be a relative of Herm's or Carls. We are just calling a spade a spade. Herm inherited a good program left by Bill Parcells and ran it into the ground and the got ran out of town himself. He hasn't proved anything in the NFL. The Chiefs are one of the oldest NFL franchises and have a storied history. I would think ownership would hire a coach with a more impressive resume than Herm's, his resume speaks for itself a mediocre NFL coach. You have some balls to say that we are not real Chiefs fans and that you are because of our lack of knowledge, bro you better check yourself. You know people in glass houses...your mentality fits with the current mentality of the Chiefs management.... just wait for next year, and if it doesn't happen then it will soon. Well I want to see some freaking results.

Exactly!

Nice nigeriannightmare!

Rep!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

plus HH is gay
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    plus HH is gay
    Watch it homo!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

did u ever know that you're my hero...
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    did u ever know that you're my hero...
    Don't go trying to drag me down the revoked Mancard hole with you ***!!

Let's also not forget that the offensive line that's out on the field was deemed acceptable by Herm.

And let's not forget that Herm put a "running team" out on the field WITHOUT A FULLBACK.

Way to go, dude. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Let's also not forget that the offensive line that's out on the field was deemed acceptable by Herm.

And let's not forget that Herm put a "running team" out on the field WITHOUT A FULLBACK.

Way to go, dude. Brilliant.
    HEY!!! How dare you criticize this team and upset the original poster! Some guys can't handle the truth. They choose to live in fantasyland.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    HEY!!! How dare you criticize this team and upset the original poster! Some guys can't handle the truth. They choose to live in fantasyland.
    lol! Sorry, mate. What I meant to say was:

Baaa! Baaa! Baaaaa!

There you go. I can be a grade A Carl Peterson sheep, too.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    lol! Sorry, mate. What I meant to say was:

Baaa! Baaa! Baaaaa!

See? Now I'm a good little sheep.
    Uh oh, a Rams fan!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast