Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    lol! Sorry, mate. What I meant to say was:

Baaa! Baaa! Baaaaa!

See? Now I'm a good little sheep.
    There ya go. Now you're a team player...or is that taking one for the team? The latter when you play for Herm.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Uh oh, a Rams fan!
    Rams fans expect a losing season each year.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you Carl Peterson, as prough91 stated it is voicing frustration and there is no doubting the reason that the Jets let Herm go for a fourth round pick. I understand and can appreciate your loyalty to the team, and even your frustration with many of us, but I haven't read too many post replies bashing many of the players with the notable exception of the offensive line, but to call someone out and say they are not a fan for voicing frustration is, in my opinion, an uninformed statement. Look at any Jets site from two to three years ago and I guarantee you will see much the same things being said about Herm Edwards there, and it isn't because they are "so-called" fans. Anytime a team is on track to go 4-12 there are not going to be a whole lot of positives that come from it; part of that is an influx of fan frustration. I wouldn't suggest that any Chiefs fan here turn to being a Raiders fan.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-12-2007 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Because it makes me sick sometimes and really mad to hear so called "fans" just rip apart my team that I just close the window and dont visit for a couple of weeks. I decided to check out the buzz this morning and the more and more I read, I couldnt refuse but to start a new thread and vent. Believe me I'm not happy either at being 4-9 but its reality. I'm losing a bet against a Bills fan that KC would have the better record at the end of the year. Tell me how you would feel. But no matter what it tells who are the true fans and who arent when stuff goes bad. Just reading posts makes me realize how little people actually know about the game and if they are so damn critical they should get off their lazy A$$ and try out for the team because they sound like they know everything and should be the coach or the player. I knew it was going to be a toss up year and it could have went either way.. people talk like we should be a playoff team with and dont look at the big picture.
    go find justin timberlake and cry yourself a river with him. If you don't like it, then you dont like it. SUCK IT UP! we will not change our responese to make you "not offended" lol.

Interesting thread.

"You're everything I wish I could be...."
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Interesting thread.

"You're everything I wish I could be...."
    can u fly higher than an eagle??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If you're the wind beneath my wings.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    If you're the wind beneath my wings.
    Heh!

Can't take away my mancard now!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Can't take away my mancard now!!
    Well I guess you are free to let everyone know you wear pink panties then!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast