Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 150

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz


    0 Not allowed!
    I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

  2. #41
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    As a fan I have the right to ***** and complain as much as the next guy. I call it like I see it. This team sucks bad! The fact that we're 4-9 and ranked 30th or worse in various offensive categories can't be ignored. Yeah, we can place blame on Roaf and Shields leaving. But is that really the reason? We're "old" on the O line and at corner back. The supposed "young" defense has been getting torched the last few games. They just gave up 41 points to a mediocre Denver team!!!! This team needs a complete overhaul starting from Carl Peterson all the way down to each and every coach. Yes, including Gunther. If we are going to "rebuild" then let's do it all the way.

    If you don't like the truth, too bad. As my Dad always told me, "Sh!t in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first." For better or worse, I'm a realist.
    Or as my dad used to say, "I'm not giving you hell, I'm telling you the truth and you think it's hell.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  3. #42
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Thank you Carl Peterson, as prough91 stated it is voicing frustration and there is no doubting the reason that the Jets let Herm go for a fourth round pick. I understand and can appreciate your loyalty to the team, and even your frustration with many of us, but I haven't read too many post replies bashing many of the players with the notable exception of the offensive line, but to call someone out and say they are not a fan for voicing frustration is, in my opinion, an uninformed statement. Look at any Jets site from two to three years ago and I guarantee you will see much the same things being said about Herm Edwards there, and it isn't because they are "so-called" fans. Anytime a team is on track to go 4-12 there are not going to be a whole lot of positives that come from it; part of that is an influx of fan frustration. I wouldn't suggest that any Chiefs fan here turn to being a Raiders fan.
    I've never seen too many posts calling a particular player on the O line out either. It's not their fault I don't think. Actually, some of them could probably suffice if they were surrounded by better players. I doubt Waters play has dropped off that drastically, he's just hindered by a poor supporting cast.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  4. #43
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Let's see... What has Herm's record been every single year? I don't remember him ever finishing better than 10-6 since he has been a head coach.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  5. #44
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I will bite because I fall in this category.

    When you see stupid play calling like calling a timeout and then challenging the play. Like running for the first play of the game in every game this season. One has to start calling into question the coach.

    I wanted to give Edwards the benefit of the doubt when he came on board, but frankly a regular season winning record of 52-56 is NOT good enough for my favorite team. If you want to stand up and support mediocrity at best, or stupidity at the worse, then go for it. That is what is great about this forum but please, do not feel that because we are unhappy with those running the team that we hate the team itself.

  6. #45
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I will bite because I fall in this category.

    When you see stupid play calling like calling a timeout and then challenging the play. Like running for the first play of the game in every game this season. One has to start calling into question the coach.

    I wanted to give Edwards the benefit of the doubt when he came on board, but frankly a regular season winning record of 52-56 is NOT good enough for my favorite team. If you want to stand up and support mediocrity at best, or stupidity at the worse, then go for it. That is what is great about this forum but please, do not feel that because we are unhappy with those running the team that we hate the team itself.
    Awesome post.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  7. #46
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!
    Nice. I like the way you "call-out" one of the more "homerfied" members as being less of a fan than yourself.

    I submit the concept that every regular member here is a better fan than you. Because we are here talking about the Chiefs every single day, whereas you are too fragile to take the complaints about the team.

    Meanwhile, we have a few female members who have never played football, would you like to explain to each of them that since they didn't play, they know nothing?

    I played plenty of football myself, and have done plenty of coaching, and am always involved with the game locally. I have two sons playing JFL, and a daughter who is cheerleading.

    As far as the concept that losing is contagious, it is. I assume that you don't watch or participate in alot of sports, otherwise that would be obvious to you.

    Not only is losing contagious, but opponents get used to smacking you around, and come into each game against you with a full barrell of confidence. (See Chiefs versus Raiders, of the most recent several years.)

    You read a couple of post, then start "calling-out" people, as if they know nothing about football. You don't know these people at all.

    Oh, so you read a couple of posts that "rubbed you the wrong way". Get used to that. Because as soft as you have made yourself appear, I envision any form of independant thought is going to hurt your little feelings.

    There, you called everyone out, and everyone is responding. Hope to hear from you soon. Or, are you gonna just read, cry, and pull your own hair like you were appearently doing up to this point?

  8. #47
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Nice. I like the way you "call-out" one of the more "homerfied" members as being less of a fan than yourself.

    I submit the concept that every regular member here is a better fan than you. Because we are here talking about the Chiefs every single day, whereas you are too fragile to take the complaints about the team.

    Meanwhile, we have a few female members who have never played football, would you like to explain to each of them that since they didn't play, they know nothing?

    I played plenty of football myself, and have done plenty of coaching, and am always involved with the game locally. I have two sons playing JFL, and a daughter who is cheerleading.

    As far as the concept that losing is contagious, it is. I assume that you don't watch or participate in alot of sports, otherwise that would be obvious to you.

    Not only is losing contagious, but opponents get used to smacking you around, and come into each game against you with a full barrell of confidence. (See Chiefs versus Raiders, of the most recent several years.)

    You read a couple of post, then start "calling-out" people, as if they know nothing about football. You don't know these people at all.

    Oh, so you read a couple of posts that "rubbed you the wrong way". Get used to that. Because as soft as you have made yourself appear, I envision any form of independant thought is going to hurt your little feelings.

    There, you called everyone out, and everyone is responding. Hope to hear from you soon. Or, are you gonna just read, cry, and pull your own hair like you were appearently doing up to this point?
    My school didn't even offer football does that mean I can't be a fan? Nice post, rep added.

    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  9. #48
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    544
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think we can stop now. I believe he is gone....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

  10. #49
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    I think we can stop now. I believe he is gone....
    You can never be too sure, he had 13 posts.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  11. #50
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Nope, I'm back. Had to work today and just got home.

    Hermhater as i read your post its clear you dont know anything about football. Comparing the two coaches as i did i looked at both of there records pretty interesting here. Edwards is still in his 7th season so i only counted games up until the 6th year Edwards 48 wins, Vermeil 52. Its funny because as such a great coach that cry baby was he retired with a 52% winning percentage. And didnt win one playoff game with the chiefs. And what is your biggest knock on the Edwards?? it took vermeil 23 years of coaching in the NFl to win a superbowl. Edwards only been coaching the chiefs for 2!!! And in the league for almost 7

    About your draft statement and im pretty sure will shields wasnt retired yet so they didnt draft lineman except taylor in the sixth. But because you say he did nothing heres some more facts for you.. and let me say that i personally think it was a good draft with the exception being medlock. 1. Dewayne Bowe 2. Turk Mcbride 3. Tank 4. no pick 5. Kolby Smith hmmm wonder how that one turned out?? 6. Herb Taylor 7. Allan Now do you really think that was a busted draft??? Please tell me, Because if they didnt draft Bowe with the first pick everyone would have been in uproar again about not having a wr threat and he's awesome. Two young DT's, i think they have a great future. Smith, well i've watched him play the past few weeks and he damn good. Taylor and Allan we'll see in the near future with them.

    So, you played football in high school?? Left bench?? or waterboy?? And why would i want them to throw in the towel and lose the rest of their games???

    As for Nigerian how impressive was Mike Tomlins resume when pittsburgh hired him??? He had absolutely no head coaching experience at all and didnt even play in the league....They took a gamble and he inherited a good team.. Herm inherited a team in transition that needs to get young fast. Geez people on here, so maybe you should check yourself and actually think before you speak

    As for the jets I dont really know the whole situation but out of the 5 years he coached there 3 were winning seasons...

    As for the losing stigma or theory or whatever you guys want to call it.. My high school had a bad football team until my junior year when my class made the jump to varsity. My school was 0-32 and were one or two i cant remember from setting the ny state record for consecutive losses and you know what, practicing with the varsity from 9th grade i never thought those guys were losers or wanted to lose or made it a habit but i watched them lose every game for two years and watched them bust their butt in practice to try and win. So dont sit here and tell me how its contagious.. My very first game on varsity we WON!!! You ever hear of something called "more talent"

    As for "rubbing people the wrong way" maybe you're offended because you doubt your "fanhood" im very secure about my life and myself and my team how about you???

    Anyways bring on the replies

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •