Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 150

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz


    0 Not allowed!
    I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

  2. #61
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    better yet here you go

    1976 phi | 4 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1977 phi | 5 9 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1978 phi | 9 7 0 | 0 1 |
    | 1979 phi | 11 5 0 | 1 1 |
    | 1980 phi | 12 4 0 | 2 1 |
    | 1981 phi | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |
    | 1982 phi | 3 6 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1997 stl | 5 11 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1998 stl | 4 12 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1999 stl | 13 3 0 | 3 0 |
    | 2001 kan | 6 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2002 kan | 8 8 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2003 kan | 13 3 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2004 kan | 7 9 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2005 kan | 10 6 0 | 0 0 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    | TOTALS | 120 109 0 | 6 5 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+

    Herm:

    Year TM | W L T | W L |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    | 2001 nyj | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2002 nyj | 9 7 0 | 1 1 |
    | 2003 nyj | 6 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2004 nyj | 10 6 0 | 1 1 |
    | 2005 nyj | 4 12 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2006 kan | 9 7 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2007 kan | 4 9 0 | 0 0 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    | TOTALS | 52 57 0 | 2 4 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+


    Are you trying to make a point for Herm showing those records?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  3. #62
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

    The first stint with the Rams was as an assistant, right?
    Actually the first time through was as head coach.

    Additionally, if you really want to get down to it. Vermiel was named coach of the year at all four levels of football, high school, jr. college, NCAA and the pros.

    He took UCLA to a conference championship as well.

    While not the greatest coach around, he is a much better coach that Edwards. Edwards is not the worse coach in the league however, I just think he needed more time behind good coaches, perhaps as a coordinator or a college level head coach before coming to the pros.

  4. #63
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    better yet here you go

    1976 phi | 4 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1977 phi | 5 9 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1978 phi | 9 7 0 | 0 1 |
    | 1979 phi | 11 5 0 | 1 1 |
    | 1980 phi | 12 4 0 | 2 1 |
    | 1981 phi | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |
    | 1982 phi | 3 6 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1997 stl | 5 11 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1998 stl | 4 12 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1999 stl | 13 3 0 | 3 0 |
    | 2001 kan | 6 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2002 kan | 8 8 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2003 kan | 13 3 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2004 kan | 7 9 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2005 kan | 10 6 0 | 0 0 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    | TOTALS | 120 109 0 | 6 5 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+

    Herm:

    Year TM | W L T | W L |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    | 2001 nyj | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2002 nyj | 9 7 0 | 1 1 |
    | 2003 nyj | 6 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2004 nyj | 10 6 0 | 1 1 |
    | 2005 nyj | 4 12 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2006 kan | 9 7 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2007 kan | 4 9 0 | 0 0 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    | TOTALS | 52 57 0 | 2 4 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    If you look, you can easily tell from these stats, aside from just knowing it, that Vermiel went to teams that had been doing pretty poorly, only to get them pointed in the right direction.

    Whereas Herm appears to be joining teams that are capable, and leading them in the other direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Actually the first time through was as head coach.

    Additionally, if you really want to get down to it. Vermiel was named coach of the year at all four levels of football, high school, jr. college, NCAA and the pros.

    He took UCLA to a conference championship as well.

    While not the greatest coach around, he is a much better coach that Edwards. Edwards is not the worse coach in the league however, I just think he needed more time behind good coaches, perhaps as a coordinator or a college level head coach before coming to the pros.
    I don't hate Herm Edwards. I actually like him, for the most part. I just take exception with his disregard for the offensive line in his career as a head coach. Other than that, and some minor issues that I would have with almost anyone coaching my Chiefs, I like Herm.

  5. #64
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    with the stats i just wanted to show how it takes time to build something good and how every year wasnt a great year. And we live in a "want it now" society but life doesnt work out like that. Everybody is entitled to there own opinion and i sure as hell voiced mine, but when im passionate about something i dont like people trying to bash it or put it down. And i just couldnt figure out why in the world there are people that say they love the same team as me and are so quick to bash them and talk down on them. It blows my mind, but i dont think like them (thank god) and to each there own. I was hoping this place was going to be a sanctuary considering i live in western ny and get tired of hearing about the bills. So if i offended any of you, oh well. Dont talk bad about my chiefs!!!

  6. #65
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Nope, I'm back. Had to work today and just got home.

    Hermhater as i read your post its clear you dont know anything about football. Comparing the two coaches as i did i looked at both of there records pretty interesting here. Edwards is still in his 7th season so i only counted games up until the 6th year Edwards 48 wins, Vermeil 52. Its funny because as such a great coach that cry baby was he retired with a 52% winning percentage. And didnt win one playoff game with the chiefs. And what is your biggest knock on the Edwards?? it took vermeil 23 years of coaching in the NFl to win a superbowl. Edwards only been coaching the chiefs for 2!!! And in the league for almost 7

    About your draft statement and im pretty sure will shields wasnt retired yet so they didnt draft lineman except taylor in the sixth. But because you say he did nothing heres some more facts for you.. and let me say that i personally think it was a good draft with the exception being medlock. 1. Dewayne Bowe 2. Turk Mcbride 3. Tank 4. no pick 5. Kolby Smith hmmm wonder how that one turned out?? 6. Herb Taylor 7. Allan Now do you really think that was a busted draft??? Please tell me, Because if they didnt draft Bowe with the first pick everyone would have been in uproar again about not having a wr threat and he's awesome. Two young DT's, i think they have a great future. Smith, well i've watched him play the past few weeks and he damn good. Taylor and Allan we'll see in the near future with them.

    So, you played football in high school?? Left bench?? or waterboy?? And why would i want them to throw in the towel and lose the rest of their games???

    As for Nigerian how impressive was Mike Tomlins resume when pittsburgh hired him??? He had absolutely no head coaching experience at all and didnt even play in the league....They took a gamble and he inherited a good team.. Herm inherited a team in transition that needs to get young fast. Geez people on here, so maybe you should check yourself and actually think before you speak

    As for the jets I dont really know the whole situation but out of the 5 years he coached there 3 were winning seasons...

    As for the losing stigma or theory or whatever you guys want to call it.. My high school had a bad football team until my junior year when my class made the jump to varsity. My school was 0-32 and were one or two i cant remember from setting the ny state record for consecutive losses and you know what, practicing with the varsity from 9th grade i never thought those guys were losers or wanted to lose or made it a habit but i watched them lose every game for two years and watched them bust their butt in practice to try and win. So dont sit here and tell me how its contagious.. My very first game on varsity we WON!!! You ever hear of something called "more talent"

    As for "rubbing people the wrong way" maybe you're offended because you doubt your "fanhood" im very secure about my life and myself and my team how about you???

    Anyways bring on the replies
    You asked me if I had ever played a sport before, I answered your question, dude.

    I played football in high school, so why does that make you angry?

    Also it would be easier to read your post if you used the Enter key a bit more often.

    My biggest issue with Herm, by the way, is his complete lack of focus on the offense.

    Chill dude.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #66
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    with the stats i just wanted to show how it takes time to build something good and how every year wasnt a great year. And we live in a "want it now" society but life doesnt work out like that. Everybody is entitled to there own opinion and i sure as hell voiced mine, but when im passionate about something i dont like people trying to bash it or put it down. And i just couldnt figure out why in the world there are people that say they love the same team as me and are so quick to bash them and talk down on them. It blows my mind, but i dont think like them (thank god) and to each there own. I was hoping this place was going to be a sanctuary considering i live in western ny and get tired of hearing about the bills. So if i offended any of you, oh well. Dont talk bad about my chiefs!!!
    I'm a lifelong Cubs fan. Few people challenge the loyalty of Cubs fans, because that doesn't make sense. And I have never met a Cubs fan who didn't complain about the Cubs. That's just how it is. When your team is losing, fans start to complain. I'm not sure how some people don't get that.

    When you start a season with high hopes, as many Chiefs fans did, then you tend to get angry when the team dissapoints you. (Obviously, in general.)

    You are quite welcome here. But hoa about if you try to put yourself in others' shoes for a second.

    You said... "when im passionate about something i dont like people trying to bash it or put it down." Well, many of us are passionate about our opinions. Rather you want to view them as Chiefs-bashing, or, as they are intended, as constructive criticism, people are passionate about their opinions.

    So, when you come on here bashing peoples opinions, you can expect some flack.

    Each of us is here, because we love our Chiefs. But many of us get upset with some of the things that they do. If you can't handle that, then I guess This isn't the place for you. But, as I said, you are still welcome here, if you choose to be.

  8. #67
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    with the stats i just wanted to show how it takes time to build something good and how every year wasnt a great year. And we live in a "want it now" society but life doesnt work out like that. Everybody is entitled to there own opinion and i sure as hell voiced mine, but when im passionate about something i dont like people trying to bash it or put it down. And i just couldnt figure out why in the world there are people that say they love the same team as me and are so quick to bash them and talk down on them. It blows my mind, but i dont think like them (thank god) and to each there own. I was hoping this place was going to be a sanctuary considering i live in western ny and get tired of hearing about the bills. So if i offended any of you, oh well. Dont talk bad about my chiefs!!!
    I don't see any reason for it not to be a sanctuary for Chiefs fans.

    I don't constantly bash the team.

    As far as I am concerned Herm is not part of the team, he is the enemy.

    Why did you decide to pick on me man?

    There are much worse criticizers of the Chiefs on this site.

    I friggin' love the Chiefs, just can't stand Herm.

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #68
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I don't see any reason for it not to be a sanctuary for Chiefs fans.

    I don't constantly bash the team.

    As far as I am concerned Herm is not part of the team, he is the enemy.

    Why did you decide to pick on me man?

    There are much worse criticizers of the Chiefs on this site.

    I friggin' love the Chiefs, just can't stand Herm.

    I think that if you don't love them his way, then he decides that you hate them.

  10. #69
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think that if you don't love them his way, then he decides that you hate them.
    He wants to rule the world.

    Oops. Wrong thread.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  11. #70
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think that if you don't love them his way, then he decides that you hate them.
    Just so everyone knows...

    I love the Chiefs, just can't stand this guy...



    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •