Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 150

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz


    0 Not allowed!
    I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey, I love the Chiefs as much as anyone, but I wouldn't call it hate, I'd call it frustration.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm not touchin this one
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I'm not touchin this one
    I am with Canada on this one. Love the Chiefs hate the season.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think I'll pass (no football pun intended) too, Canada!

    I'll just say I love the Chiefs with a passion and have a hard time ever being down on any player, coach, or anyone else in the Chiefs organization. But as prough91 said, sometimes the negativity is more frustration, and in those cases can still be considered love for the Chiefs (just that it's "tough" love! :) ).

    Just looking at the Chiefs arrowhead logo with the letters KC and the red color just makes me go sighhhhh in euphoria! (as well as just seeing the name CHIEFS. sighhhhh. HEH, what can I say I LOVE em' to death!)

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    I think I'll pass (no football pun intended) too, Canada!

    I'll just say I love the Chiefs with a passion and have a hard time ever being down on any player, coach, or anyone else in the Chiefs organization. But as prough91 said, sometimes the negativity is more frustration, and in those cases can still be considered love for the Chiefs (just that it's "tough" love! :) ).

    Just looking at the Chiefs arrowhead logo with the letters KC and the red color just makes me go sighhhhh in euphoria! (as well as just seeing the name CHIEFS. sighhhhh. HEH, what can I say I LOVE em' to death!)
    I went to my daughters Christmas concert at the mall today and I had to see a guy wearing a faders coat. I was wearing all my Chiefs stuff so I made sure to stand directly in front of him, (I am 6'4") so he had to stare directly into the Arrowhead on the back of my coat for the whole show!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I went to my daughters Christmas concert at the mall today and I had to see a guy wearing a faders coat. I was wearing all my Chiefs stuff so I made sure to stand directly in front of him, (I am 6'4") so he had to stare directly into the Arrowhead on the back of my coat for the whole show!!
    That story would have been so much cooler if at the end you kicked him in the nads and took his girlfriend home.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    That story would have been so much cooler if at the end you kicked him in the nads and took his girlfriend home.
    Who wants a broad thats been f'ed by a faders fan?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Who wants a broad thats been f'ed by a faders fan?
    It's well know that Raider's fans are, uh, lacking. I doubt he hurt her too much.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I went to my daughters Christmas concert at the mall today and I had to see a guy wearing a faders coat. I was wearing all my Chiefs stuff so I made sure to stand directly in front of him, (I am 6'4") so he had to stare directly into the Arrowhead on the back of my coat for the whole show!!
    Way to get in his face with the real football team!

    Today is a mild here (near 60 F) and this morning I went out with my Chiefs shirt that has a HUGE KC Arrowhead on it (along with my Chiefs cap and watch). I love to make sure people with Eagles stuff on plainly see my much better looking attire!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •