Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    How does this help me with my Comcast situation?

Their customer service center closes at bizarre hours, and they don't give you any discount if you miss the programs that you pay for.
    It happens. That's life. Get over it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Their customer service center closes at bizarre hours, and they don't give you any discount if you miss the programs that you pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Meh.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Ya have to love the way all of the rules are setup against the individual. If the government, or any billion-dollar business has an issue with an individual, regarding money, they get to charge for interest and/or late fees. But, if the big business/government owes you, then you will be lucky to get what they owe you.

If you "screw-over" a billion-dollar business, they report you to a credit bureau, which ruins your ability to get almost anything, regardless of why you did it.

But, if the billion-dollar business "screws you over", then what? Oh, report them to the BBB? Along with the hundreds, thousands, even millions of complaints that they might already have against them, for which noone cares.

Well I went and got a new cable box today, and now my NFL network is working just fine...

About 20 hours too friggin' late to watch the Donks get smashed by the Texans though.

Comcast sucks man.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well I went and got a new cable box today, and now my NFL network is working just fine...

About 20 hours too friggin' late to watch the Donks get smashed by the Texans though.

Comcast sucks man.

dude comcast does suck.....

but hey hooray for the donks stinkin it up against the texans...

how many sacks in that game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

Thank you Herm Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post

And let's not forget that Herm put a "running team" out on the field WITHOUT A FULLBACK.

Way to go, dude. Brilliant.
    I have wondered this all season. What were they thinking? I think the loss of Tony Richardson was almost as big as losing Roaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I will bite because I fall in this category.

When you see stupid play calling like calling a timeout and then challenging the play. Like running for the first play of the game in every game this season. One has to start calling into question the coach.

I wanted to give Edwards the benefit of the doubt when he came on board, but frankly a regular season winning record of 52-56 is NOT good enough for my favorite team. If you want to stand up and support mediocrity at best, or stupidity at the worse, then go for it. That is what is great about this forum but please, do not feel that because we are unhappy with those running the team that we hate the team itself.
    Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by for ever red View Post
    This is what a 4-9 record will do, everone is down.I have been reading, here and there and everwhere and many people are saying the same thing Herm should get at least one or two more years,the people before him are to blame for most of the mess we now have. right or wrong I will be here next year and the next and the next cause this is my team.
    Absolutely. I will be here too. Hopefully we will be doing a little more celebrating in the future.

Comcast sucks man.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    dude comcast does suck.....

but hey hooray for the donks stinkin it up against the texans...

how many sacks in that game?

And now my NFL network is not working at all!

As well as 110 other channels I'm supposed to have, and my new cable box doesn't even have a clock on it???

WTF is going on Comcast???

I am so pissed off right now I can hardly see straight. Of the few channels I get right now MTV Cribs is the only thing even remotely worth watching.

And I have seen them all before.

Crap.

Oh yeah, I agree Coach, what the hell was Herm thinking using Wilson as a full back for so friggin' long anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I have wondered this all season. What were they thinking? I think the loss of Tony Richardson was almost as big as losing Roaf.
    Boomer Grigsby has great potential to be a great FB. But the coaches need to play him consistently and also decide on one FB. Either Wilson or Grigsby. I've heard of RB by committee, but not FB.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.