Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

MOOOOON RIVER!!!

:bananen_smilies083:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    MOOOOON RIVER!!!

:bananen_smilies083:
    You usin the whole fist there doc???

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    better yet here you go

1976 phi | 4 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1977 phi | 5 9 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1978 phi | 9 7 0 | 0 1 |
    | 1979 phi | 11 5 0 | 1 1 |
    | 1980 phi | 12 4 0 | 2 1 |
    | 1981 phi | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |
    | 1982 phi | 3 6 0 | 0 0 |

| 1997 stl | 5 11 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1998 stl | 4 12 0 | 0 0 |
    | 1999 stl | 13 3 0 | 3 0 |(This team, that Vermiel built, continued to be atop the NFL, a couple years after D.V. left, but it was clearly a team that he built.)

| 2001 kan | 6 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2002 kan |8 8 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2003 kan | 13 3 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2004 kan | 7 9 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2005 kan | 10 6 0 | 0 0 |
    +----------+--------------+----------+
    | TOTALS | 120 109 0 | 6 5 |

Herm:

Year TM | W L T | W L |
    | 2001 nyj | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2002 nyj | 9 7 0 | 1 1 |
    | 2003 nyj | 6 10 0 | 0 0 |
    | 2004 nyj | 10 6 0 | 1 1 |
    | 2005 nyj | 4 12 0 | 0 0 |

| 2006 kan | 9 7 0 | 0 1 |
    | 2007 kan | 4 9 0 | 0 0 |
    | TOTALS | 52 57 0 | 2 4 |
    Vermiel took over teams that were 4-10, 5-11, and 6-10. He took each of these teams, in four years or less, to a better record than any of Herms seven teams.

Notice the upward trend that each tenure of Vermiel takes? They all go upward, for the most part. Now notice the trends of Herms two tenures. (Granted, he still has a chance to redeem himself) but, so far, it appears that Herm starts with a pretty good team, then manages to start finding the coveted high draft position.

In the twelve seasons that Vermiel was coaching the same team that he coached the previous season, eight of those seasons made improvements over the previous season. Only four declined.

In the five seasons that Herm was coaching the same team that he coached the previous season, four have declined, with only one, single improved season.

*The red numbers indicate the years that broke against the mentioned trends.
    Last edited by chief31; 01-15-2008 at 06:17 AM.

This thread is still alive and kicking?

I don't know a team site anywhere that has a whole lot of positives to say about a team that goes 4-12.

Wow this thread blew up, I am just now seeing it for the 1st time. I had the same feelings as the author of this post for about one week. Being positive is one thing that I am till the clock reads 00:00 and get pissed if someone is not, that is why I watch the game alone.
    One thing I have come to learn in life is to fix a problem first you must face it and admit it. This site offers alot of good talk on what can be fixed and needs fixed. The problem is there is no nice way to talk about it (so the author needs to get over it) I just about never came back to this site but have come to love this place. And let me tell you author that it is called frustration more than anything. That is sad that you want a chief fan to become a radier fan for any reason.

Plus Herm is a moron that embarrasses his team and their fans every time he opens his mouth.

He has a degree in criminal justice, why doesn't he leave football and go bust pimps and ho's...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Plus Herm is a moron that embarrasses his team and their fans every time he opens his mouth.

He has a degree in criminal justice, why doesn't he leave football and go bust pimps and ho's...
    Why? They would be his clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Why? They would be his clients.

Nah, Herm is to morally incorruptible.

Too bad scruples don't win football games...

He tried that, but kept running on every first down and eventually the criminals figured him out!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    He tried that, but kept running on every first down and eventually the criminals figured him out!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415