Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

Default Calling out Hermhater and all other Haterz

I rarely visit this site anymore because everytime I do my blood starts to rush while reading, because the forum is filled with so much hate and negativity towards the team that I love and cheer for and defend every week.. And this is a Chiefs fan site!!!!!!! Hey HermHater have you ever played a sport in your life besides synchronized swimming??? Because some of your off the wall comments are ridiculous... Like this one that got me really mad, something about how losing is a mentality that carries over to the next year.. Great statement!!!!! yeah I'm sure these guys play football and want to go 0-16 every year because they're used to losing. Maybe that should be the goal, right?? You love the Dick Vermeil era, great, he was a great coach but accomplished nothing. 13-3 and got bounced out of the playoffs at home in the first round they played in. You guys bash a coach that took over an aging team that has had two hall of fame offensive lineman retire in his first two years. What do you think they are a dime a dozen?? Especially a Left Tackle. He took over a team in transition and last year was almost a gift to make it to the playoffs. I think the draft over the passed two years has been good with the exception being medlock. Theres a bright future with an influx of young talent coming in every year. At least I'm a realistic fan and no matter what will defend my team even from so-called other chiefs fans. If you hate this team so much and get your jollies off when you bash it go be a RAIDERS fan!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by for ever red View Post
    Texan fan to night. DUMM Donkeys
    Yeah baby! 31-13! The Texans just put the Donks away with yet another touchdown drive. The Donks are gettin' mopped up!

Suck it Shanahan!

Denver dont look unstopable tonight..hahaha

It's a small consolation, but it's still a consolation.

(The Chiefs & Donkeys have made the Texans look great. sigh....)
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

I order the friggin' NFL network, and now Comcast is having technical difficulties so I missed the game.

Glad the Donks got showed up though.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I order the friggin' NFL network, and now Comcast is having technical difficulties so I missed the game.

Glad the Donks got showed up though.
    You could have watched it on your PC. It was broadcast on NFL.com. At least that's what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You could have watched it on your PC. It was broadcast on NFL.com. At least that's what it says.
    Comcast sucks...

...and that's all I've got to say about that.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Only Live look ins and highlights as they talk about the game as it it going on. You don't really get to watch the game.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Only Live look ins and highlights as they talk about the game as it it going on. You don't really get to watch the game.
    Really? I watched the fourth quarter of the Cowboys/Packers game at work, a couple of weeks ago, but haven't used it since.

Really? I watched the fourth quarter of the Cowboys/Packers game at work, a couple of weeks ago, but haven't used it since.
    Yeah, I tried to watch that game in the first quarter and they went away from the game many times to "talk" about it. I turned it off it got so annoying.

Maybe they aired the whole 4th qtr but definitely not the first.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Yeah, I tried to watch that game in the first quarter and they went away from the game many times to "talk" about it. I turned it off it got so annoying.

Maybe they aired the whole 4th qtr but definitely not the first.

How does this help me with my Comcast situation?

Their customer service center closes at bizarre hours, and they don't give you any discount if you miss the programs that you pay for.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast