Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you believe Herm said this to the fans?!

Default Can you believe Herm said this to the fans?!

From the KC Star
    http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...399855-p2.html

Talking about the terrible losing season-

“People aren’t used to this in Kansas City. Get over it. It happens. It’s called life,” Edwards said. “You can’t think that you’re too big (that) it can’t happen to you. It happens to everybody. The good thing is, we’ve got a plan and we’re going to fix it.”

What an a**hole. You heard the man, screw you and all the money you spend on merchandise and tickets(or in my case $250 for Directv Sunday Ticket). "Get over it" he says. Screw him. I can't believe the Hunts tolerate this crap. I am sooooo frustrated with this franchise!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

And the best fans in the NFL shouldn't have to put up with this!!!

Two years in, and I still can't believe this guy is in KC.

I hate you HERM!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    And the best fans in the NFL shouldn't have to put up with this!!!

Two years in, and I still can't believe this guy is in KC.

I hate you HERM!!!
    His comment blew me away. If it weren't for us and the money we spend, he wouldn't have a job. What a jerk.

Yeah, I heard this little clip on DA this morning.

Get over it?

Chiefs fans have been waiting longer than any other team in the AFC West (Seattle included) to see their team in a Super Bowl. All the while, mind you, Kansas City fans have been loyal and patient. We tolerated Marty Schottenheimer wimping out against the Bills in the AFC championship. We tolerated Dave Kreig and Steve Bono. We tolerated the sub-par draft picks.

What we will not tolerate, Herm, is some SECOND RATE Schottenheimer telling us long time loyal fans how to feel about a losing season. We're the ones who pay the exuberant ticket prices, and that makes US the real boss around around here. Get over YOURSELF and start winning us some games.

Every time Herm opens his mouth he embarrasses the Chiefs, their fans, and the entire freakin' city!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Herm and Carl aside, we know each week that they will weasel their way out o any direct response, what does the Hunt family think. This cannot be sitting well with Clark.

It is for this reason that I have stopped watching any Herm Edwards press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    It is for this reason that I have stopped watching any Herm Edwards press conference.
    HEY! Get over it! Herm said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Why would anybody want to? All Herm does is dance around questions and give noncomital, uninformative gibberish for answers.

How long has LJ been out now and the organization STILL hasn't been forthright with the fans and media about the injury???

I understand that coaches don't want to give up anything that may help their opponents but come on! This cloak and dagger stuff is ridiculous!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    HEY! Get over it! Herm said so.
    Heh!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Why would anybody want to? All Herm does is dance around questions and give noncomital, uninformative gibberish for answers.

How long has LJ been out now and the organization STILL hasn't been forthright with the fans and media about the injury???

I understand that coaches don't want to give up anything that may help their opponents but come on! This cloak and dagger stuff is ridiculous!
    Let's not forget shifting blame and personal responsibility as far away from himself as possible; none of this could possible be any of his fault. :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast