Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the RIGHT direction

Hybrid View

Default the RIGHT direction

mr edwards made the playoffs in year #1. y r u complaining so much. give me a break. tamba hali was a great pick in the draft as was bernard pollard. the chiefs r heading upward. carl isnt trying to disappoint us year aftr year. he just cant win on the road. thats why he hired edwrds - herm had a great road record in ny.
    if u disagree with me feel free to post but i may or may not reply for a while because i dont get on very often. but my goodnes give mr. edwards a year or two more. we may need Divine Intervention to get to the playoffs evry year but maybe we'll get to the Super Bowl soon
    so long and long live the Chiefs :-(

Default Re: the RIGHT direction

chiefs27 wrote:
    mr edwards made the playoffs in year #1. y r u complaining so much. give me a break. tamba hali was a great pick in the draft as was bernard pollard. the chiefs r heading upward. carl isnt trying to disappoint us year aftr year. he just cant win on the road. thats why he hired edwrds - herm had a great road record in ny.
    if u disagree with me feel free to post but i may or may not reply for a while because i dont get on very often. but my goodnes give mr. edwards a year or two more. we may need Divine Intervention to get to the playoffs evry year but maybe we'll get to the Super Bowl soon
    so long and long live the Chiefs :-(
    Welcome aboard the "Crowd" chiefs27!

You're not Carl Peterson by chance are ya? :-P

j/k

Herm lucked into the playoffs and I did not find his decision making abilities Head Coach worthy either. And I really hate the way he will throw his coaching staff under the bus in the public eye.

I am less than impressed with this coach.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Herm lucked into the playoffs and I did not find his decision making abilities Head Coach worthy either. And I really hate the way he will throw his coaching staff under the bus in the public eye.

I am less than impressed with this coach.
    Exactly, the fact that we lucked into the playoffs this year is not an indication that Herm will lead the chiefs to anywhere but another season without a shot at the Super bowl. However, the fact that we got him for a fourth round draft pick, I believe, is an indication of just how bad the Jets wanted to get rid of him for the exact same reason.

Chief27 sounds like chief68 twin, wonder if they are related? Chiefster may be on to something, could it be Carl incognito? (grin)

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Chief27 sounds like chief68 twin, wonder if they are related? Chiefster may be on to something, could it be Carl incognito? (grin)

Hey Carl, quit. Please.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

queen carl has been disappointing us in his 18th year of his 5 year plan. i guess the most disappointing thing his divine intervention in raising ticket prices year after year. it is starting to get to the point that sunday ticket is better,cheaper than paying a boat load of money,or getting a second morgage, just to take the family to see a game.

That is what makes it so bad wolfpack, because the athletes demand and know they will get more and more money, the privilege to watch them play cost more at the gate. It use to be that a man could take his family to the ball game without breaking the budget, unless the league does something about it they will price themselves out of business. One solution is to do like other business's do, put a high-low wage on each position that will make it affordable at the gate, and cut out the perks. When I worked, I did not get a bonus to work for my employer, if they cut down on the horrible high salaries, and bring it back down to a reasonable paycheck, then it could be something that families could afford again. IMHO.

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

kenny1937 wrote:
    That is what makes it so bad wolfpack, because the athletes demand and know they will get more and more money, the privilege to watch them play cost more at the gate. It use to be that a man could take his family to the ball game without breaking the budget, unless the league does something about it they will price themselves out of business. One solution is to do like other business's do, put a high-low wage on each position that will make it affordable at the gate, and cut out the perks. When I worked, I did not get a bonus to work for my employer, if they cut down on the horrible high salaries, and bring it back down to a reasonable paycheck, then it could be something that families could afford again. IMHO.

Agents are also much to blame for the current condition of the NFL.

Agents have had the same effect on the NFL that the Unions have had on the auto companies where I'm at. Someone has to pay these inflated salaries. It's nearly impossible for a family of four to go to a football game anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast