Thread: When was the last time we were last?

Hybrid View

Default When was the last time we were last?

When was the last time we were last in the AFC West? The Raiders moved into 3rd after our loss to Denver. Same overall record, but the Raiders edged us out with a better conference record. Humiliating!!!! I'm taking crap from Raider fans this week and it SUCKS! Herm Edwards says "Get over it."

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    When was the last time we were last in the AFC West? The Raiders moved into 3rd after our loss to Denver. Same overall record, but the Raiders edged us out with a better conference record. Humiliating!!!! I'm taking crap from Raider fans this week and it SUCKS! Herm Edwards says "Get over it."
    Of course he does; it's difficult for a cynical mind such as mine to not almost believe that he planned it that way, but that is just me.

2002 surprisingly we were also technically last. Same record as San Diego but the Chargers had the better divisional record. But we were 8-8 in 2002! Was a tough division that year.

Before that, we weren't in last place since 1988.

Oakland could very well lose their remaining games, since they play Indi, Jax, and S.D. So maybe even just one more win can keep us out of the AFC west cellar this year.

The last time we were last was today.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad