Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Default Goodbye

I hate to do it, but timsatt1 wins. I can't be party to a forum where another person is allowed to attack a person's family. I enjoyed my time here and I was really glad to finally be back, but I can't ignore tim's ignorance and stupidity. Guru, coach, h-squared, chief31, canada, chiefster, and all the other people I met on here, it's people like you that make it great to be a fan. Stay in touch and let me know how everything is going. H-squared has my e-mail address. Timsatt, you're an ignorant and arrogant little prick, I wish I just had a chance to meet you in person. Take care everyone! Ciao.
    Last edited by prough91; 12-13-2007 at 02:20 AM. Reason: oops, i forgot coach
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Don't you DARE!!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Dude if you leave the site, the terrorists win...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Tim was definitely out of bounds with his post but I don't want to see people leaving the site over that crap. That is like saying everyone else on the site is worthless too.

In other words, the rest of us were not worth hanging around for because one person ticked you off.

I really hope this was a joke Prough91.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

It will never come to that I'm sure.

I think it is fun, personally, to make fun of timsatt, as it takes pressure off of me for being the biggest idiot on the site!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well prough, i apoligize for going overboard. Sometimes I get on a roll, then look back and see how bad i actually was. This was one of those cases. I will cut back on my posts whether you stay or dont stay.

But please stay...for the children.

Timsatt,

I haven't read the "suspect post" but I know myself and many others have suggested finding a "Politically charged" message board to vent your other interests. Can we keep this one to "sports bar/locker room" type topics?!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Timsatt,

I haven't read the "suspect post" but I know myself and many others have suggested finding a "Politically charged" message board to vent your other interests. Can we keep this one to "sports bar/locker room" type topics?!
    yeah, ill tone it down.

politics sucks balls anyways
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    politics sucks balls anyways

So do you!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast