6001. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6,001 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Should timsatt1 be banned?

Default Should timsatt1 be banned?

Vote. You can state your reasoning below. This is ultimately up to Coach and the mods to decide, but let's see what the people have to say.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The media is the same as anything else. They have a "left side", and a "right side". And most people who are "on the left" don't consider themselves to be " on the left". They are considered to be so, by those who aren't.

Myself, and most people that I know, I consider myself to be neither, on the left, nor on the right. Because there are issues that I agree with one side, whereas I agree with the other side on other issues.

So, no. I don't agree with "people are in line with..." statement.

ok, ill agree that there are many independends out there that dont agree with mainstream media and some liberals that just arent as far left as the mainstream media.

so...there...i finally agreed with you. you get a lolipop!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This comment makes me assume you heard about this particular issues on talk radio, and that it was Rush, in particular.

If this is the case I assume there was a bias in his reporting, so I cannot comment on the issue at hand.

I will have to research the issue to inform you why you are wrong!

drudge report, rush limbaugh, fox news, then even went to the Clinton News Network, msnbc, NY times...i go through it all...but go ahead and do your research then u can enlighten me tomorrow aka later today.

It is SPEECH not SPEACH.

You want to be accepted as intelligent and can't spell the damn word you feel so strongly about?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    It is SPEECH not SPEACH.

You want to be accepted as intelligent and can't spell the damn word you feel so strongly about?

yeah i was actually debating which spelling it was and kept changing it...then posted the wrong one. yes i realize there is a spell checker up there...too lazy to check it. you can accept me however you want to!!!

oh and by the way i have the freedom of speech and the freedom of type and if i want to spell it speach then i have that freedom too!!! until harry reed takes it away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yeah, to a degree there is, but the issues i am talking about is a very big deal...trying to stop a person's freedom of speach.

the democrats and the media are pretty much on the same page....but are you telling me that the actual people that are to the left are not in line with the media and political leaders? the ones that i know sure are.
    ok, ill agree that there are many independends out there that dont agree with mainstream media and some liberals that just arent as far left as the mainstream media.

so...there...i finally agreed with you. you get a lolipop!
    Great. I forgot that I said I was done with political discussions here and was done either way.

But... Just like you were ranting and calling everyone here libs, that is how people get classified as "left", or "right", in most cases that I have ever seen.

you can accept me however you want to!!!

Or we can reject you altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Or we can reject you altogether.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

please dont. i do not take well to rejection.

yeah i was actually debating which spelling it was and kept changing it...then posted the wrong one. yes i realize there is a spell checker up there...too lazy to check it. you can accept me however you want to!!!

oh and by the way i have the freedom of speech and the freedom of type and if i want to spell it speach then i have that freedom too!!! until harry reed takes it away from me.
    Thank God your parents weren't too lazy or you would have been born poor and addicted to drugs, and premarital sex!

Thank God they weren't lazy so you CAN be!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I am feeling the need to kill this thread for the sake of sanity.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Thank God your parents weren't too lazy or you would have been born poor and addicted to drugs, and premarital sex!

Thank God they weren't lazy so you CAN be!

haha...ok so even though this joke was directed at me....it was pretty funny. and i just got off the phone with chuch norris, and he said it is sometimes ok to laugh at yourself.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast