Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather is keeping me home... anyone want 2 tickets (possibly 4) to Sunday's game?

Default Weather is keeping me home... anyone want 2 tickets (possibly 4) to Sunday's game?

We are south of KC and the upcoming snow storm is keeping us from traveling to KC for the game.
    Is anyone interested in buying 2 (possibly 4 if my sister can't go) tickets from me?
    We sit in Section 305, Row 22.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by springchief View Post
    Have fun and stay warm!

If you know anyone who wants them, I can email the tickets to them - up to 3 hours before kick off. I will check back on the forums tomorrow. I am hoping to wake up to LOTS of snow so I can take my kids out sledding tomorrow!!

Sunday I will be in front of the TV cheering on the Chiefs!!!!
    How the hell do you do that???

Hey YZILLA do that right now!!!

We have had problems with the post office!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Chiefs hardcore discussion
    Sorry man I was unable to re-establish a redirect link, but I really do think it will get attention here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Sorry man I was unable to re-establish a redirect link, but I really do think it will get attention here.
    Thanks Chiefster!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    How the hell do you do that???

Hey YZILLA do that right now!!!

We have had problems with the post office!
    Click on TICKETS - then on SEASON TICKET HOLDERS.

It is only for season ticket holders and I did see that you actually have up to TWO hours before kickoff! Anyone want to try out the cool technology and take my tickets!!??

From the Chiefs website:
    Just 3 Easy Steps:

STEP 1: Log into your My Chiefs Account
    STEP 2: Select the ticket or group of tickets you wish to send
    STEP 3: Enter the recipient’s email address and select forward

It’s so easy—you don’t even need to have the tickets in hand. Avoid the hassles of overnight and in-person delivery and start enjoying the benefits of this new service.

How ticket forwarding works
    Each of your season tickets carries a unique barcode, ensuring that they are authentic. During the forwarding process, the barcode on your original season ticket is cancelled and a new one issued electronically. The recipient is emailed a new TicketFast® ticket with a unique barcode that can be printed with any standard printer.

What is the Fee?
    Ticket forwarding is an inexpensive alternative to other overnight delivery and courier services. Now, for a nominal fee of $2.50 per ticket, you can enjoy the convenience of this innovative technology that provides a secure alternative method to ensure your tickets get used.

Click on TICKETS - then on SEASON TICKET HOLDERS.

It is only for season ticket holders and I did see that you actually have up to TWO hours before kickoff! Anyone want to try out the cool technology and take my tickets!!??

From the Chiefs website:
    Just 3 Easy Steps:

STEP 1: Log into your My Chiefs Account
    STEP 2: Select the ticket or group of tickets you wish to send
    STEP 3: Enter the recipient’s email address and select forward

It’s so easy—you don’t even need to have the tickets in hand. Avoid the hassles of overnight and in-person delivery and start enjoying the benefits of this new service.

How ticket forwarding works
    Each of your season tickets carries a unique barcode, ensuring that they are authentic. During the forwarding process, the barcode on your original season ticket is cancelled and a new one issued electronically. The recipient is emailed a new TicketFast® ticket with a unique barcode that can be printed with any standard printer.

What is the Fee?
    Ticket forwarding is an inexpensive alternative to other overnight delivery and courier services. Now, for a nominal fee of $2.50 per ticket, you can enjoy the convenience of this innovative technology that provides a secure alternative method to ensure your tickets get used.
    Thanks guy for the info!

I have the tickets YZILLA sent me now and can't wait to step foot inside Arrowhead!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Thanks guy for the info!

I have the tickets YZILLA sent me now and can't wait to step foot inside Arrowhead!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!
    Glad to help.... but I am not a guy!!

PS I never got rid of the tickets and the bad weather they were predicting never came. ugh!!! And to think I could've been there to experience the misery in person. :(

Thanks girl for the info!

GO CHIEFS!!!!
    FYP there ya go springchief.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad to help.... but I am not a guy!!

PS I never got rid of the tickets and the bad weather they were predicting never came. ugh!!! And to think I could've been there to experience the misery in person. :(
    My bad girly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12