Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rights to Chiefs Tickets

Default Rights to Chiefs Tickets

I am interested in selling the rights to my season tickets. Lower level...Section 132. Inlcudes option for parking pass. Let me know if your interested.

what are you asking for it?

Who is paying the transfer fee. $500
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Who is paying the transfer fee. $500
    OUCH!

Are talkin $500.00???

The information from the Chiefs website indicates the transfer fee is $250.00 per account. My friend & I are looking to sell our tickets..total of 3 on two accounts. They are all together..3 consecutive seats on the same row. We're not sure what rights are going for on lower level tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    The information from the Chiefs website indicates the transfer fee is $250.00 per account. My friend & I are looking to sell our tickets..total of 3 on two accounts. They are all together..3 consecutive seats on the same row. We're not sure what rights are going for on lower level tickets.

How many games did you go to this season?

What are the folks around your seats like?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Keep in mind when you buy a transfer like this, you might get the seats but you do not get the seniority the previous owner built up with those seats. You will move to the back of the line for any further upgrades.

You know.....

Carl's famed "waiting list."
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Due to financial issues, I have not gone to the games recently, last couple of years. Have sold the season w/o the rights. Rather than do this every year, would like to sell to someone that may have seats in upper deck that may want to drop to lower level. When I have gone in the past, there was never any trouble as far as unruly behavior or women exposing their musk melons.

Due to financial issues, I have not gone to the games recently, last couple of years. Have sold the season w/o the rights. Rather than do this every year, would like to sell to someone that may have seats in upper deck that may want to drop to lower level. When I have gone in the past, there was never any trouble as far as unruly behavior or women exposing their musk melons.
    Then they're doing it wrong!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Then they're doing it wrong!

Kind of what I was thinking. When has women exposing their melons ever been a bad thing? I would consider it a perk if you ask me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast