Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Herman Edwards may be fired

Default Herman Edwards may be fired

Around the league. Running back Larry Johnson still expects to return this season from a foot injury he suffered in early November, despite the fact that the Chiefs' season is all but lost. ... Speaking of Kansas City, there is growing speculation that coach Herman Edwards may be fired. The Chiefs are anemic on offense and the team's brass may look for an offensive-minded coach. To Edwards' credit, the Chiefs have shown some defensive improvement and his players appear to like working for him. .

Sorry if this has been posted already. This is from denverpost.com, I seen it on the up to date Kansas City Chiefs News web site.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    or u can call my cell phone, i like to talk during the game about the game. 316-867-5309

later.
    If I call this Number, What will I get, I cannot believe that you would give your cell # out on a forum, unless you want to sell some thing.( Modes delete that Cell #)

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If I call this Number, What will I get, I cannot believe that you would give your cell # out on a forum, unless you want to sell some thing.( Modes delete that Cell #)

whats the big deal about a cell number. if you want to talk to me call it, if not, dont worry about it.

but it isnt actually MY number, it is my gf jennys.

HH averages 77 posts a day. i feel like his gf is being neglected.
    Canada takes care of her during his annual trip to KC...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Bunch of asses...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqUPApCUt90"]YouTube - Jenny (867-5309)[/ame]
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Tornado, I missed it the first time he listed it also. The number isn't real...its from the 80s song...867-5309...

Just remember Tim, just like in Economics, in humor the "Law of Diminishing Returns" is applicable. The joke becomes less funny with each use.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Tornado, I missed it the first time he listed it also. The number isn't real...its from the 80s song...867-5309...

Just remember Tim, just like in Economics, in humor the "Law of Diminishing Returns" is applicable. The joke becomes less funny with each use.

to everyone else that applies, but to me, it is all the more funny the second time around!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Canada takes care of her during his annual trip to KC...
    You're a towel!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You're a towel!

you are right, he is a towel.

whats the big deal about a cell number. if you want to talk to me call it, if not, dont worry about it.

but it isnt actually MY number, it is my gf jennys.
    If I was paying that cell account, I would be pio, that my number was put out on the net for all to see! If that is your GF, not for long. If it your ex, that just not right!

to everyone else that applies, but to me, it is all the more funny the second time around!!!
    Do you mean something like this?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast