Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Herman Edwards may be fired

Default Herman Edwards may be fired

Around the league. Running back Larry Johnson still expects to return this season from a foot injury he suffered in early November, despite the fact that the Chiefs' season is all but lost. ... Speaking of Kansas City, there is growing speculation that coach Herman Edwards may be fired. The Chiefs are anemic on offense and the team's brass may look for an offensive-minded coach. To Edwards' credit, the Chiefs have shown some defensive improvement and his players appear to like working for him. .

Sorry if this has been posted already. This is from denverpost.com, I seen it on the up to date Kansas City Chiefs News web site.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If I was paying that cell account, I would be pio, that my number was put out on the net for all to see! If that is your GF, not for long. If it your ex, that just not right!

she has unlimited minutes on the weekends. i wouldnt have posted this during the week days.

I have been hearing the compaints about how we are still one of the oldest teams in the league, how nothing was done prior to Vermiels retirement about the aging offensive line, and how there seems to be noone behind the piss-poor starters that we have along the o-line.

Sometimes these complaints are used as a form of defense for Herm Edwards.

I can't accept that. The fact that Kevin Sampson and Tres Stallings were both released before this season started, lays blame right back on Herm.

Instead of those two very young guys, we kept guys like Terry and Turley. Both of whom are quite aged at this point, and neither has played well.

But, there goes the depth, Sampson has started a dozen or so games for the Chiefs, and Stallings had the Will Shields "seal of approval".

It was also choosing guys that were near retirement, over some very young guys.

So, I hold Herm Edwards responsible for, at least in part, the aging offensive line, and the lack of depth in that area.

Just wanted to point-out that those excuses for Herm have a major fault.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I have been hearing the compaints about how we are still one of the oldest teams in the league, how nothing was done prior to Vermiels retirement about the aging offensive line, and how there seems to be noone behind the piss-poor starters that we have along the o-line.

I can't accept that. The fact that Kevin Sampson and Tres Stallings were both released before this season started, lays blame right back on Herm.

Instead of those two very young guys, we kept guys like Terry and Turley. Both of whom are quite aged at this point, and neither has played well.

But, there goes the depth, Sampson has started a dozen or so games for the Chiefs, and Stallings had the Will Shields "seal of approval".

So, I hold Herm Edwards responsible for, at least in part, the aging offensive line, and the lack of depth in that area.

sounds like you need a chiefs red parrot to make you calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Tornado, I missed it the first time he listed it also. The number isn't real...its from the 80s song...867-5309...

Just remember Tim, just like in Economics, in humor the "Law of Diminishing Returns" is applicable. The joke becomes less funny with each use.
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    to everyone else that applies, but to me, it is all the more funny the second time around!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If I was paying that cell account, I would be pio, that my number was put out on the net for all to see! If that is your GF, not for long. If it your ex, that just not right!
    Ok , I must say that I type to slow and should have gotten the hint sooner, sad thing is that song I should know! Man I getting old and slow!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

I am out of excuses for Herm.

He is embarrassing me as a Chiefs fan, and resident of Chiefs nation.

Unless he sits down with me (and I don't happen to pop him in the nose) and explains what his plan is, i will consider trusting him for another year (not)!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I am out of excuses for Herm.

He is embarrassing me as a Chiefs fan, and resident of Chiefs nation.

Unless he sits down with me (and I don't happen to pop him in the nose) and explains what his plan is, i will consider trusting him for another year (not)!
    He embarrasses all Chiefs fans everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    to everyone else that applies, but to me, it is all the more funny the second time around!!!
    ok, i would have felt like a dumba$$ when I called that Sunday.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    ok, i would have felt like a dumba$$ when I called that Sunday.
    I can't believe how many of you fell, or almost fell, for that.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I can't believe how many of you fell, or almost fell, for that.
    No joke, I was calling tim Sunday.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I'm watching "There's Something about Mary" again!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast