Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Herman Edwards may be fired

Default Herman Edwards may be fired

Around the league. Running back Larry Johnson still expects to return this season from a foot injury he suffered in early November, despite the fact that the Chiefs' season is all but lost. ... Speaking of Kansas City, there is growing speculation that coach Herman Edwards may be fired. The Chiefs are anemic on offense and the team's brass may look for an offensive-minded coach. To Edwards' credit, the Chiefs have shown some defensive improvement and his players appear to like working for him. .

Sorry if this has been posted already. This is from denverpost.com, I seen it on the up to date Kansas City Chiefs News web site.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    You never do, it seems. Believe man. At worst, he's gone in two more years of crappy management. Even if the Chiefs do good next season or the year after he will still retire (wishful thinking). I do think things may be rocky for another season or two here, though... Just being realistic, I GUESS...

BTW, I will celebrate like we won a playoff game if we fire CARL on NEW YEARS DAY!!!

Carl will be here untill the renovations are finished at Arrowhead, IMO and just imo!

Herm is just a puppet for Carl. Carl is the Cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by harvey74 View Post
    Herm is just a puppet for Carl. Carl is the Cancer!
    No argument there, but the puppet needs to leave town too!!!

Chemo for the Chiefs!!!

Get rid of Carl and HERM!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Stop neglecting Mike Solari.... If Carl and Herm are the cancer, then Mike's the cyst at the center of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Stop neglecting Mike Solari.... If Carl and Herm are the cancer, then Mike's the cyst at the center of it all.
    Letting Herm take over this team was a mistake in it's entirety.

I hope THIS poor decision by Carl finally gets them all booted the hell out of Kansas City!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Not to excuse Solari, but he's just doing what Herm tells him to.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Bah! He may have an outline of a gameplan, but he's still the man calling the plays.

Bah! He may have an outline of a gameplan, but he's still the man calling the plays.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRFeWueJWI"]YouTube - Moffitt & Frankie - Leave Herm Alone on 101 the Fox-KCFX![/ame]

Carl, Herm, and most likely Solari are going nowhere

...fast!

I hate to say it but I agree we are stuck with Herm and Carl and all the riff raff that they carry around til Clark gets rid of them. If he is like his father I might not live to see a great team in KC. I think Carl has some incriminating photos of the Hunt family otherwise why does he still have a job? I don't get paid to run an NFL team but holy crap Carl has got to go. I feel like we are heading for the 80's again. The only answers we get are "Get over it". I have a message GET OUT!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast