Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Herman Edwards may be fired

Default Herman Edwards may be fired

Around the league. Running back Larry Johnson still expects to return this season from a foot injury he suffered in early November, despite the fact that the Chiefs' season is all but lost. ... Speaking of Kansas City, there is growing speculation that coach Herman Edwards may be fired. The Chiefs are anemic on offense and the team's brass may look for an offensive-minded coach. To Edwards' credit, the Chiefs have shown some defensive improvement and his players appear to like working for him. .

Sorry if this has been posted already. This is from denverpost.com, I seen it on the up to date Kansas City Chiefs News web site.

smoke and mirrors. He is not going anywhere.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

i have a good feeling he will be fired at the end of the season....no matter what inside info is going around this board. i think he will be canned for sure.

but then again, i have been wrong all season with my predictions....in that case...i think for sure that he will be our coach next year.

The only way Herm is canned is if Carl is canned. I don't see the latter happening.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Herm is not going anywhere. Management fully expected this to be a rebuilding year. And that is exactly what it has turned into.

The Denver Post is just trying to cause trouble. They didnt even cite a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    smoke and mirrors. He is not going anywhere.
    Yep the fact that it comes from the "denverpost.com" throws up major red flags for me; besides we'd never be quite that lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Herm is not going anywhere. Management fully expected this to be a rebuilding year. And that is exactly what it has turned into.
    Even in a "rebuilding" year, we should have finished 9-7. Herm's coaching and extreme conservative offensive play calling hamstrung this team. Not to mention the whole Medlock-Rayner-Carney debacle shows how management is ineffective.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

We have about as good a chance of making the playoffs, as we do of ridding ourselves of Herm.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    We have about as good a chance of making the playoffs, as we do of ridding ourselves of Herm.

At this point I believe that we are mathematically eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    At this point I believe that we are mathematically eliminated.
    Exactly!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast