Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i just turned my tv off

Default i just turned my tv off

there is nothing to see. Chiefs have no life left. Herm sucked it all out. Herm is definately not "the inspirationalist er whateveR" for this team.

he has sucked any energy and life that might have been left of this team to finish out the year.

The players just want to get through these remaining games and get their paychecks.

This is not even entertaining. Time to play the 360.

I guess at least I don't have to deal with the steeler fans giving me hell at work on Monday since they lost too.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Who is that guy and why is he staring at me?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

he doesn't look old enough to drink

I think that is HH
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    there is nothing to see. Chiefs have no life left. Herm sucked it all out. Herm is definately not "the inspirationalist er whateveR" for this team.

he has sucked any energy and life that might have been left of this team to finish out the year.

The players just want to get through these remaining games and get their paychecks.

This is not even entertaining. Time to play the 360.
    I know Canada will be with me on this....

A real fan will watch every minute of every game irregardless of performance.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey74 View Post
    I guess at least I don't have to deal with the steeler fans giving me hell at work on Monday since they lost too.
    Whereas I can't say the same regarding the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

For sure! I wouldn't think of ever missing a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

I watch every minute because I'm always afraid of some spectacular comeback I might miss. But we have not had any of those this year. I usually feel numb and don't even get mad anymore. More or less resigned to the fact that we're not going to win any games the rest of the year. Even todays game I didn't get too excited in the first half when we did well. I just knew we'd blow it in the second half. And we did, as usual.

Herm's teams are predictable. We're going right down the mediocre road the Jets did. Bad thing is, how much will he damage the Chiefs before he's gone? The Jets are still reeling from he was there.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

i watched the whole game... it was actually good to see them pass the football more even tho croyle had 2 ints... it was actually nice to see the chiefs convert on 3rd downs... thats the main thing i wanted them to accomplish in this game and that they improved on.

anyone catch that throw croyle threw to bowe on 3rd down or was it 4th? and bowe flexed that muscle of his... NICE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast