Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dolphins WIN

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default Dolphins WIN

Miami won a game, they beat Baltimore in OT. Congrats Miami good for you, now win #2 when you play the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I cant stand the eagles enough to even watch them loss, and really McBaby over there hasn't played well at all since he hurt his vagina. Worst though is Reid he made me like TO, man I hate that guy lol.
    And wouldn't you know it, those damn dumb dim Eagles go and upset the Cowboys! Now even though they are 6-8 and trail about 8 teams in the playoff race, since they are still MATHEMATICALLY alive I gotta hear all week from fans here how they "still have a chance"!

Ahhh what a terrible football day it was!

this was probably the feel good moment of the day

even i was screaming up and down when stover missed that field goal.

and you guys check out the celebration? its like they won a bowl... it was a good thing to watch on tv...

it sucks that stupid cbs didn't let us watch it live to witness the moment but i almost had a tear trickle down seeing the owner tear up after the win.

that was a good moment.

kudos to the dolphins...

and big thumbs down to the ravens, almost upsetting the patriots in dramatic fashion and being to the one team to give the dolphins their first win.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah I was wondering at the time if the fans were on their feet and all excited near the end. Then I saw the highlights and how exuberant they were after the winning touchdown run.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yeah I was wondering at the time if the fans were on their feet and all excited near the end. Then I saw the highlights and how exuberant they were after the winning touchdown run.
    they were ecstatic! even all the players. it was truly a good thing to see especially just after sitting through that chiefs game today....

actually all the games i watched after the chiefs game was exciting. the pittsburgh game and then the dolphins game....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    they were ecstatic! even all the players. it was truly a good thing to see especially just after sitting through that chiefs game today....

actually all the games i watched after the chiefs game was exciting. the pittsburgh game and then the dolphins game....
    I caught the end of that close Pitt - Jax game too, while Herm's post game comments were going on. Then I suffered through the Eagles-Cowboys game. 2 teams I hate, it was a poorly played 10-6 game, and the dumb Eagles won.

Yeah neat to see the Dolphin players too weren't embarrassed as a 1-13 team to be all excited upon winning. :)

Whatever man...

This is Arrowhead!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

id wish he pass a bud on this way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12