Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob(carl jr.) Gretz and his never ending.....

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Bob(carl jr.) Gretz and his never ending.....

Bob(carl jr.) and his never ending bs about how the defense is just wore out. listening to him talk on the post game show almost makes one sick. You never heard the offense complaning about caring the "load" for what 3 years?. we new they were going to run the second half and couldn`t stop them. its been this way now for a few games now. probably need more beef in the middle and maybe some halftime adjustments. gun is getting bad about not adjusting at half.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Bob(carl jr.) and his never ending bs about how the defense is just wore out. listening to him talk on the post game show almost makes one sick. You never heard the offense complaning about caring the "load" for what 3 years?. we new they were going to run the second half and couldn`t stop them. its been this way now for a few games now. probably need more beef in the middle and maybe some halftime adjustments. gun is getting bad about not adjusting at half.
    He's saying that because all we've heard this season is how the defense was so great and how Herm had rebuilt it and was going to fix the offense next. Well guess what? The defense still sucks and it's been showing the last 5 or 6 games. Law, Surtain and Edwards are all past thier prime and showing it.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Are we still arguing about how Carl has ruined the team after 20 years?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Unfortunately as long as Carl is here this is what we will have to deal with. Everybody is going to kill me for this but I have a crazy dream of Marty as GM and Cower as Coach. I know it's stupid and will never happen but if you are going to dream....... Dream stupid I always say.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey74 View Post
    Unfortunately as long as Carl is here this is what we will have to deal with. Everybody is going to kill me for this but I have a crazy dream of Marty as GM and Cower as Coach. I know it's stupid and will never happen but if you are going to dream....... Dream stupid I always say.
    I don't mind that idea. Just add in Cam Cameron as OC and I'll be cool with that.

Therein lays the source of much of the defenses problem in the second half.

WOW, the guy is on the radio too? All I have been doing is reading his articles on Chiefs.com and he is driving me bananas, I think I would twist the head off a parrot if I had to listen to him on the radio too!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by harvey74 View Post
    Just give me Marty as coach and carl replaced by anybody, I will be happy. I know I have posted that Herm needs more time to develope his team as a coach, but not winning the last home game of the season, has me pizzed off! I thought we would win the last home game no mater who we played!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    WOW, the guy is on the radio too? All I have been doing is reading his articles on Chiefs.com and he is driving me bananas, I think I would twist the head off a parrot if I had to listen to him on the radio too!
    Did someone say parrot?

(I will refrain...)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    do it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast