Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Drummond and the Defense

Default Eddie Drummond and the Defense

So Drummond has sucked it up all year and is inactive for several games. Now Herm decides to play him again and what does he do? A fumble lost and a fumble recovery but tackled at the 5. Why in the hell was he active? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Once again the "great" defense couldn't play two halfs of a football game. Think all the problems lie with the offense? Think again folks. Law, Surtain and Edwards are all past thier prime and all are in positions that need experience to make a good defense.

The only positive note was Kirby Smith running and catching well. Still think LJ won't be traded? Smith brings many of the same attributes to the table and given more playing time he'll be a great RB. Think of the trades we can get for LJ and the money we can save in the cap to use on free agents. Brodie did well but had some rookie mistakes. He too will get better with time and a better offense to work with.

So the way I see it is that we need help on the defense at CB, a field goal kicker, a kick returner, a new offensive line and a new head coach.

Is this season over yet?

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    So Drummond has sucked it up all year and is inactive for several games. Now Herm decides to play him again and what does he do? A fumble lost and a fumble recovery but tackled at the 5. Why in the hell was he active? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Once again the "great" defense couldn't play two halfs of a football game. Think all the problems lie with the offense? Think again folks. Law, Surtain and Edwards are all past thier prime and all are in positions that need experience to make a good defense.

The only positive note was Kirby Smith running and catching well. Still think LJ won't be traded? Smith brings many of the same attributes to the table and given more playing time he'll be a great RB. Think of the trades we can get for LJ and the money we can save in the cap to use on free agents. Brodie did well but had some rookie mistakes. He too will get better with time and a better offense to work with.

So the way I see it is that we need help on the defense at CB, a field goal kicker, a kick returner, a new offensive line and a new head coach.

Is this season over yet?
    They said in the postgame show that Drummond has 2 games left as a Chief and wont be back next year, Ohhh Phinisee where are you now.

I for one would like Drummond to not even make it to the last 2 games, kinda like Terry. Get someone new in here and see what we have before the off season.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

this is the first season in years that the end of the year i dread. no more chiefs football but this year it dosnt bother me. i did sit through 31/2 qrters. havent done that in few games.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    They said in the postgame show that Drummond has 2 games left as a Chief and wont be back next year, Ohhh Phinisee where are you now.

I for one would like Drummond to not even make it to the last 2 games, kinda like Terry. Get someone new in here and see what we have before the off season.
    Not going to find anyone this late. just dump drummand,turly now. but i hate seeing sapp return kicks, he has to fill in for grandpap law.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Is this season over yet?
    Haven't had time to read all the posts yet, but everyone (including me) was yelling why, why, why is Drummond on on the field???
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

So lets see carl got rid of Dante, and Tynes. Herm got rid of Terry. Luckily none of that has hurt us. These guys must have a great plan. At first I was upset but Herm told me to get over it.

Does herm have kids.... wonder what he tells them when their puppy or cat dies.

When he loses this job we can tell him to get over it it's just life.

Is this season over yet?
    heh...how did Kolby do?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    heh...how did Kolby do?
    My bad. Was in a hurry and typing fast.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast