Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: a future home game in 2008

Hybrid View

Default a future home game in 2008

we should all plan go to one next season, meet up and throw back a few brews and party it up in lot g..... oh and a few cans of diet coke as well.

even if you don't go to a game, go meet up at a place to dine and drink. get to know the crowd a little better.

convention? nah club meeting! that would be bad ***.

any of you guys see knocked up? kinda like their little baseball draft get together. if not then yeah. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

not a bad idea. i agree.

no one can put me on ignore in person either and ill have plenty to say! then you can all take me outside and beat me down if u hear too much.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    not a bad idea. i agree.

no one can put me on ignore in person either and ill have plenty to say! then you can all take me outside and beat me down if u hear too much.
    I'd be careful there tim... face to face, it could easily happen. Can you catch a football?

Quote Originally Posted by for ever red View Post
    sound crazy............and fun
    the more the merrier. :0)

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I'd be careful there tim... face to face, it could easily happen. Can you catch a football?
    hahahahaha more like how good he's reflexes are...

man some of these personalitites all in one place....

would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

oh hell LETS DO THAT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    the more the merrier. :0)

hahahahaha more like how good he's reflexes are...

man some of these personalitites all in one place....

would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

oh hell LETS DO THAT!

I think it would be fun with all the personalities - and a lot of beer!!!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Since he is on ignore I only see what others quote of him, but I could guarantee a beat down if I ever saw him in person, and I feel that goes for half the board. I would be willing to bet after a face to face he wouldn't show up around here anymore.

Maybe I should take him down to the Shady Lady, think he could hold his own in that area, or hmm maybe parade park. drop him on the corner by the Admiral-Paseo hotel, maybe 18th and Vine let him take in the blues area, heck really just about anywhere off of Independence Ave between Prospect and Troost. I use to deliver pizza down there don't think mouthy and his vagina could handle it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Since he is on ignore I only see what others quote of him, but I could guarantee a beat down if I ever saw him in person, and I feel that goes for half the board. I would be willing to bet after a face to face he wouldn't show up around here anymore.

Maybe I should take him down to the Shady Lady, think he could hold his own in that area, or hmm maybe parade park. drop him on the corner by the Admiral-Paseo hotel, maybe 18th and Vine let him take in the blues area, heck really just about anywhere off of Independence Ave between Prospect and Troost. I use to deliver pizza down there don't think mouthy and his vagina could handle it.
    what about here in Gardner... isn't the tumbleweed your old stompin ground?

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

what about here in Gardner... isn't the tumbleweed your old stompin ground?
    Yeah but he could handle the tumbleweed, he would wet himself downtown, no I could see taking HH or someone I liked over to the tumbleweed. Or even easier, I could meet up with you there. and bring HH.

Oh be nice. Most people that you hate on a board turn out to be OK in person.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

yeah sounds good, cant wait to meet you. it feels good to be hated!!! haha

cant wait to meet ya. too bad you cant see what i type. your choice :)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast