Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: a future home game in 2008

Default a future home game in 2008

we should all plan go to one next season, meet up and throw back a few brews and party it up in lot g..... oh and a few cans of diet coke as well.

even if you don't go to a game, go meet up at a place to dine and drink. get to know the crowd a little better.

convention? nah club meeting! that would be bad ***.

any of you guys see knocked up? kinda like their little baseball draft get together. if not then yeah. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    You ought not talk that way. You just a boy.
    That boy, Frank, he lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Which is why I think it should be a early November game.

1. football weather
    2. cheaper tickets
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I will do everything I can to make it to the game. Home opener sounds good, until I see the schedule.
    i agreeeee. i think it willl be really tough to get tix to the home opener, but we do have all off-season to collect the money. so i mean, just give the money to an "honest" individual, probably coach or HH and have em purchases them...

but then i also wanna see the schedule too, who knows who we might have comin' into arrowhead! i also wanna be able to not wear a jacket at the game and not freeze my *** off. hah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i call couch.

canada, your foreign *** is sleeping on the floor.

ahahahahaha.....your *** will be passed out olong before me!! There is no sleep when I am in town light weight!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    ahahahahaha.....your *** will be passed out olong before me!! There is no sleep when I am in town light weight!!
    while everyone is passed out asleep, canada will be drinking everyone's leftovers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i agreeeee. i think it willl be really tough to get tix to the home opener, but we do have all off-season to collect the money. so i mean, just give the money to an "honest" individual, probably coach or HH and have em purchases them...

but then i also wanna see the schedule too, who knows who we might have comin' into arrowhead! i also wanna be able to not wear a jacket at the game and not freeze my *** off. hah
    Great idea!

I usually run out of beer money during the summer months!

j/k.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I like the way you talk. I'll bring the french fried taters.
    I like pie.

This is starting to look like a convention!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRC2fdDVMiI"]YouTube - Shriners Convention[/ame]

Not on the site a lot, but can someone PM me an official decision is made. I want to be a part of it....

Although I don't think it will happen 'cause HH stood me up last time in KC. HH - we shut down Miles Coyote Cantine on Noland & 40 (literally - they just found the owner was bankrupt and closing shop and it turned into an unrule party w/ never ending pitchers & shots, way too much alchohol was had for cheeeeap).
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    Not on the site a lot, but can someone PM me an official decision is made. I want to be a part of it....

Although I don't think it will happen 'cause HH stood me up last time in KC. HH - we shut down Miles Coyote Cantine on Noland & 40 (literally - they just found the owner was bankrupt and closing shop and it turned into an unrule party w/ never ending pitchers & shots, way too much alchohol was had for cheeeeap).
    I will make sure that you stay informed my friend!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post

then why aren't you still there?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast