Thread: Post game @jags

Default Post game @jags

Well a win is a win and this was a win

I will once again start with that DEFENSE

Can't say I expecting what I saw today but that's a good thing. They have been nothing short of outstanding to start the season. Even better this week on the final drive they didn't allow the go ahead TD. Didn't allow a TD at all today. That's tough to do against a good offense in todays NFL. They were a little bend but don't break like last year but a better version of it. They did far less bending.

Chris Jones was a force today. He missed a sack that he might have had if he didn't chose to hold out of camp. But other than that you would think he was in mid season form. While many might still be ticked about last week and hey I am to you have to give him some credit for being in game shape despite not having camp and pre season.

Offense.

Well still in need of work. I thought there was something off with Kelce today. Hopefully just a little rust from the first real game in months. But I don't think he was at 100% something just looked off with him. Though he did still manage to make an impact in the game.

O line to many flags. The media did a lot of talking F*** Mike Tirico and they made and example of the Chiefs today for sure. Only wish holding was called both ways. And I am sure Tirico will complain about the BS no call on what should have been OPI this week. Right mike?

It's on to the Bears at Arrowhead a game that the Chiefs should be able to win. But they are going to have to clean a lot of things up. Lets get it done
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

For sure the offense still has a lot to clean up. I have no complaints about the defense. It would have served Jones right to have his backside handed to him, but I'm glad he didn't.

It's weird but we are starting off this season similar to last season, with the exception being that the defense has really showed up. Having CJ back really helped, hope they're able to work something out long term for him, but glad he's here.

Offense did better but we have a LOT of work to do with this receiver corps. Still a lot of miscues and flags, combined with holding back on the running game. We've got to find a way to hold onto the ball better than what we are now. A lot of this IS fixable but next offseason would really like to see the front office go after a top-flite WR if somebody doesn't step up. We will continue to struggle to get more than two TD's a game if we keep dropping the ball in a pass-happy offense. To be fair Reid did start using the running game a lot more than the previous game, but still think he could be a little more balanced with the playcalling.

A win is a win, though. Sights on da Bears.

Vipbox Watch Free Sports Online Vipbox lc in HD Live NBA streams, Vipbox NFL streams, MMA streams, UFC streams, boxing streams online with Vipbox. Vipbox.today never disappoint you for stream any kind of sport online on your device.