Thread: Postgame Vs Bears total beatdown

Default Postgame Vs Bears total beatdown

Well that was not the most exciting game. The Chiefs did what they needed to do and took care of business.

Offense looked more like the offenses that we are use to seeing. Skyy more was a huge impact today as was Justin Watson. And of course 15 and 87 were hitting nicely. The one thing I did notice was we got pretty much nothing from Toney. Who is once again bannged up. I am starting to wonder if this will be his only full season in KC. The Bears defense is one thing but the Chiefs are going to see some much better defenses as they go through the season. We are going to have to get more from him and he his going to have to be able to be on the field.

Defense WOW another week they were outstanding. The Bears by no means are a measuring stick but they pitched a shut out into the 4th. In today's high scoring NFL that's something no matter who you play. If I had to look at one thing to improve the tackling was not perfect. There were times that could have had Fields for a sack that he was able to get out of and get a couple of yards. It didn't matter today but there might be a closer game it does. Just something that I am sure they will be shown on tape this week.

Back in prime time next week in a game that does not look as exciting as it did when we began the season now. But you can't take the Jets lightly. Offense is going to have to be ready the Jets do have a very good defense. But the Chiefs should very well win that game. Lets get it done on Sunday night
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Looked like we were firing on all cylinders! Our opponent didn't exactly provide for us a litmus test, but I was happy to see us win big none-the-less.