Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Brodie"the future" Croyle

Default Brodie"the future" Croyle

Another two crucial INT's!!!! Man this kid has a future!!

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    That's where I got the stats. Jacksonville is 28th in the NFL on passing attempts per game.
    I would bet that their game against us helped them out in that category...

They ran all over us and didn't need to pass but a couple of times.

We need a big dude stuffing the wholes up front for us.

Our run D isn't much better than our run game!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

That's where I got the stats. Jacksonville is 28th in the NFL on passing attempts per game.
    Why are we talking about attempts? I was talking about individual stats for other QB's compared to Croyle! If you want to compare overall ranking they are about the middle of the road there too!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    So does this mean their O line is awesome or they can get out of the pocket? Do you remember their O line from last year? Same one that almost got Carr killed. Different QB's. Weird!
    Hasn't Schaub been out a few weeks? The same AWESOME Schaub with 9 tds and 9 int?

"If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Why are we talking about attempts? I was talking about individual stats for other QB's compared to Croyle! If you want to compare overall ranking they are about the middle of the road there too!
    You said that Jacksonville were probably in the upper half on pass attempts and Garrard only had 2 ints.

If your talking about Jacksonville never throwing the ball, you showing your lack of knowledge. I bet they are in the middle of the pack. 15th or so in the league.
    See?

Are you sure it's the same, or are you just making statements again without checking the facts?
    The crux of it are the same. They had to make several changes throughout the year due to the fact that they have 17 guys on the IR. Most in the NFL.

You said that Jacksonville were probably in the upper half on pass attempts and Garrard only had 2 ints.
    Show my quote where I said they were in the UPPER teir as a team in ATTEMPTS! Show my quote where I said they were in the upper teir of anything.
    Last edited by DrunkHillbilly; 12-18-2007 at 06:39 PM.

Hasn't Schaub been out a few weeks? The same AWESOME Schaub with 9 tds and 9 int?

That's why I gave you stats on both of them. Just as I spoke of both Croyle and Huard.

Damon Huard sure as hell isn't going to show him anything!!!! Maybe we should only carry 1 QB and put Kennison in at backup!! They need a veteran backup!
    Is it the players fault they are in the position that they are in, or is it that the coaches haven't not given this team a chance to win. You can throw statistics all day long about who does what, but at the end of the day it comes down to preparation and coaching. Outside of Gunther, and he's a question mark, our coaches have poor game plans that aren't executed well and to tell you the truth I don't think Herm has a clue how to run an offense. How can you not give Brodie a chance, the dude hasn't even started for a full season yet and it's only his second. Until next year I don't think any judgement can be passed on him. If you want to start comparing statisics let's start with Herm and all that he's done and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Is it the players fault they are in the position that they are in, or is it that the coaches haven't not given this team a chance to win. You can throw statistics all day long about who does what, but at the end of the day it comes down to preparation and coaching. Outside of Gunther, and he's a question mark, our coaches have poor game plans that aren't executed well and to tell you the truth I don't think Herm has a clue how to run an offense. How can you not give Brodie a chance, the dude hasn't even started for a full season yet and it's only his second. Until next year I don't think any judgement can be passed on him. If you want to start comparing statisics let's start with Herm and all that he's done and go from there.

He lost 5 QB's in his last year in NY.

So far he has injured every single QB on the Chiefs too.

I know Kennison pulled his hamstring on the first play from scrimmage this year, and he was the 3rd stringer after Huard, Broyle, and Thigpen got hurt.

I don't need any other stats than that.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png