Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Brodie"the future" Croyle

Default Brodie"the future" Croyle

Another two crucial INT's!!!! Man this kid has a future!!

i think i heard during a game once that if all our qb's went down (huard, croyle, thigpen) our emergency qb was eddie kennison. im not sure if i heard right but i coulda sworn that was what was being said.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxHERO View Post
    i think i heard during a game once that if all our qb's went down (huard, croyle, thigpen) our emergency qb was eddie kennison. im not sure if i heard right but i coulda sworn that was what was being said.

that is correct. I heard the same thing on the cbs telecast. wasnt this game though, i think they said that during the denver game when huard started.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    He's certainly not as good as you want him to be! Without those two INT's yesterday, we had a chance at winning that game. They were silly throws!
    Well, he's only a few games into his starting career. He's has a terrible line protecting him, so he might just feel a little pressure to get rid of the ball. He's still way better than anything Huard can give the Chiefs.

Most glaring is the sad *** defense that fails to show up in the second half of every game! I'm more inclined to give the second year QB a break over Law and Surtain, who have a combined 23 seasons of experience.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I'm just not going to judge a QB behind our line.
    Here here, we don't have ay idea how good Croyle was. Huard came in last year and did an outstanding job with a better line, he came in this year and could get nothing done. Not a lot changed with Huard, other than another year being coached by Edwards, and the stripping down of the O-line.

I would really like to see Croyle behind an offensive line that could give him a couple more nano-seconds to allow the receivers to get a little more open. Right now, these guys cannot possibly do anything deep as Croyle is rushed on every play.

I say we fire the coach, but give the kid a chance.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Yeah you heard that, I even heard Herm talking about it a press conference one day.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Here here, we don't have ay idea how good Croyle was. Huard came in last year and did an outstanding job with a better line, he came in this year and could get nothing done. Not a lot changed with Huard, other than another year being coached by Edwards, and the stripping down of the O-line.

I would really like to see Croyle behind an offensive line that could give him a couple more nano-seconds to allow the receivers to get a little more open. Right now, these guys cannot possibly do anything deep as Croyle is rushed on every play.

I say we fire the coach, but give the kid a chance.
    Like to see it happen, but won't happen. Good Ol' Herm will lead his sermon into the 2008 season.
    hopefully in the draft and in the off-season we re-vamp that o-line and do some decent things. Maybe Croyle could get more nano-seconds in the pocket and have some decent protection.

Like to see it happen, but won't happen. Good Ol' Herm will lead his sermon into the 2008 season.
    hopefully in the draft and in the off-season we re-vamp that o-line and do some decent things. Maybe Croyle could get more nano-seconds in the pocket and have some decent protection.
    I think that's probably the best we can hope for.

How many INT's did Trent Green throw in his umpteenth year? Complaining over two? C'mon.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    How about the guy that was the backup in Jacksonville for 3 years? Garrard. He's got 2 for the season! Garcia??? Not bad either. Both have played over twice as many games as Croyle.

Say what you want, Croyle won't take us anywhere! Your sarcasm is awesome!! BTW, are you still holding out hope?
    Carl loves fans like you. Band-aid. Don't build.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    How many INT's did Trent Green throw in his umpteenth year? Complaining over two? C'mon.

It earned him the nickname trINT.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast