Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Brodie"the future" Croyle

Default Brodie"the future" Croyle

Another two crucial INT's!!!! Man this kid has a future!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    This is funny!!!!!!!! Now your calling two of the most immobile QB's in history threats to run!!! You better ask some friends or watch some games or something because anyone will tell you they are immobile QB's!!!
    Not a threat to run, but not as "immobile" as you are suggesting. Elway had a reputation for being a very mobile QB, and Manning appears to be immobile because he rarely has to move off of his spot. (Granted, Manning is far from a real mobile QB, but not, as you suggest, "one of the most immobile QBs in in history".

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Dude, you said "If your talking about Jacksonville never throwing the ball, you showing your lack of knowledge. I bet they are in the middle of the pack. 15th or so in the league." A throw of the ball is a pass attempt. They are 28th in the league in pass attempts. Therefore, they are 13 places lower than 15th in throwing the ball. Is anyone else having a hard time understanding this?
    My guy hillbilly has a certain unwillingness to admit even a minor error. This could take you days to get something from this. But it sure is fun to argue with him sometimes, ain't it?

The guy that throws 30 times has a better chance of throwing more INT's that could go for TD's that would negate his yardage!! How's that!!
    Or, dear pessimist, he could also throw for more touchdowns.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

You know I will. I agree that higher yards per pass attempt is a good thing, but which would you rather have a guy that throws 10 times for a hundred yards or 30 times for 300? What did the Playboy say about yards per game? I actually have a hard time believing you actually read anything in a Playboy.

this is the same guy that posts bare chested pictures of tony G...i am pretty sure herm actually buys the playboys strictly for the articles.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Not a threat to run, but not as "immobile" as you are suggesting. Elway had a reputation for being a very mobile QB, and Manning appears to be immobile because he rarely has to move off of his spot. (Granted, Manning is far from a real mobile QB, but not, as you suggest, "one of the most immobile QBs in in history".

My guy hillbilly has a certain unwillingness to admit even a minor error. This could take you days to get something from this. But it sure is fun to argue with him sometimes, ain't it?
    No error made! None at all.

You are correct!

HH is posting quiet a remarkable stat. it is the stat that has the highest percentage of wins out of ANY STATS TAKEN, including who has more total yards per game.

and hillbilly had great comment, if you are passing for more yards while passing less (which makes sense, if you pass for 100 yards, whether you did it in two plays or 6 plays...there is a greater chance you had less turnovers if you threw less.

i like the stat that herm got from playboy.80%!!!! that is a high percentage!

You know I will. I agree that higher yards per pass attempt is a good thing, but which would you rather have a guy that throws 10 times for a hundred yards or 30 times for 300? What did the Playboy say about yards per game? I actually have a hard time believing you actually read anything in a Playboy.

Well since those guys have the exact same yards per pass I would take the guy who threw 10 passes for 100 yards, because then they were running the ball for 45 minutes of the game!

Pretty boring football, but a win every time.

If you read the beginning of the post Playboy says yards per game don't matter.

Go and look at the stats and it doesn't matter what Playboy says.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

The guy that throws 30 times has a better chance of throwing more INT's that could go for TD's that would negate his yardage!! How's that!!
    You were supposed to argue with me there guy, not prough!

Int's aren't the issue with Brodie, because he is young and being pressured a lot.

Grossman was in the Super Bowl last year and he threw a bunch of interceptions last year.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

No error made! None at all.
    Elway averaged 212 yds rushing a year, I wouldn't call that exactly immobile compared to say Tom Brady who only averages 75. (I didn't count his first year because he only played in one game and didn't attempt a rush) Granted, not a Michael Vick, but still in this day and age, that isn't too shabby for a QB.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Elway averaged 212 yds rushing a year, I wouldn't call that exactly immobile compared to say Tom Brady who only averages 75. (I didn't count his first year because he only played in one game and didn't attempt a rush) Granted, not a Michael Vick, but still in this day and age, that isn't too shabby for a QB.
    Yea your right, he was a great runner!! Why the long face?