Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Brodie"the future" Croyle

Default Brodie"the future" Croyle

Another two crucial INT's!!!! Man this kid has a future!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Show my quote where I said they were in the UPPER teir as a team in ATTEMPTS! Show my quote where I said they were in the upper teir of anything.
    you said middle of the pack in pass attempts. 28th is not middle of the pack unless you mean that they are between 3rd and 29th. The point is the less you throw the ball, the less likely you are to throw a lot of INTs.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Is it the players fault they are in the position that they are in, or is it that the coaches haven't not given this team a chance to win. You can throw statistics all day long about who does what, but at the end of the day it comes down to preparation and coaching. Outside of Gunther, and he's a question mark, our coaches have poor game plans that aren't executed well and to tell you the truth I don't think Herm has a clue how to run an offense. How can you not give Brodie a chance, the dude hasn't even started for a full season yet and it's only his second. Until next year I don't think any judgement can be passed on him. If you want to start comparing statisics let's start with Herm and all that he's done and go from there.
    Oh don't get me wrong bud! I am leading the bandwagon on getting CP outta town and right behind HH on getting rid of Herm! I just know what I see and I don't think Croyle is a QB that can put us over the edge that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    you said middle of the pack in pass attempts. 28th is not middle of the pack unless you mean that they are between 3rd and 29th. The point is the less you throw the ball, the less likely you are to throw a lot of INTs.
    I still don't see the quote and won't because it's not there! Never did I mention ANYTHING about attempts in this thread!!!

In fact, If you go to nfl.com and pull up team stats and go to passing, they have J-Ville ranked #18! Sorry, I said 15. Wrong again!!
    Last edited by DrunkHillbilly; 12-18-2007 at 07:54 PM.

If your talking about Jacksonville never throwing the ball, you showing your lack of knowledge. I bet they are in the middle of the pack. 15th or so in the league.
    Here it is again for the third time.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Here it is again for the third time.
    Attempts???? Never saw it! Was it there? We were talking about passing. Not passing attempts! Thats why the stat is passing and within that stat they keep the attempts recorded along with everything else! Overall passing 18th. Still waiting for the attempts quote.

Are you seriously missing that?? The whole point was that I said he had less picks because they threw the ball less and you came up with the quote "If you are talking about Jacksonville never throwing the ball, you show your....blah blah" We were talking specifically about pass attempts. If you weren't talking about attempts the what the f$#k are you talking about?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Attempts???? Never saw it! Was it there? We were talking about passing. Not passing attempts! Thats why the stat is passing and within that stat they keep the attempts recorded along with everything else! Overall passing 18th. Still waiting for the attempts quote.
    Dude, you said "If your talking about Jacksonville never throwing the ball, you showing your lack of knowledge. I bet they are in the middle of the pack. 15th or so in the league." A throw of the ball is a pass attempt. They are 28th in the league in pass attempts. Therefore, they are 13 places lower than 15th in throwing the ball. Is anyone else having a hard time understanding this?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Dude, you said "If your talking about Jacksonville never throwing the ball, you showing your lack of knowledge. I bet they are in the middle of the pack. 15th or so in the league." A throw of the ball is a pass attempt. They are 28th in the league in pass attempts. Therefore, they are 13 places lower than 15th in throwing the ball. Is anyone else having a hard time understanding this?
    Throwing meaning passing. Passing meaning their entire passing game! Overall passing game. Why would anyone just point out attempts when we are talking about how good or bad a QB is? That is why I also posted QB rating, completion %, TD's ect....!!!!!

I thought you guys were talking passing attempts meaning in how many times they throw the ball in the game.

Throwing meaning passing. Passing meaning their entire passing game! Overall passing game. Why would anyone just point out attempts when we are talking about how good or bad a QB is? That is why I also posted QB rating, completion %, TD's ect....!!!!!

ok hillbilly, i see you meant how could jacksonville be 18th or whatever in passing if they are not throwing the ball much.

but the way you worded it, it looked as if you were talking about how many attempts they have...

...and we were thinking that the reason those qbs didnt have many interceptions is cause they havent been throwing it much...

ok i hope that clears things up a little.