Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Burned this Titans fan...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Burned this Titans fan...


    0 Not allowed!
    This jerk had the nerve to cheer every time the Titans scored...

    So I flicked my cigarette at him every time!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #31
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, but most of those guys are not at football games starting fights . It is usually some little mouthy dipsh!t throwin cigarettes that gets himself knocked out!! :p
    Dangit...great minds and all again!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  3. #32
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, but most of those guys are not at football games starting fights . It is usually some little mouthy dipsh!t throwin cigarettes that gets himself knocked out!! :p
    Turdcutter.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #33
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This jerk had the nerve to cheer every time the Titans scored...

    So I flicked my cigarette at him every time!


    The unmitigated gall of some people! :rolleyes:


  5. #34
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The unmitigated gall of some people! :rolleyes:
    The guy was a jerk!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #35
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    The guy was a jerk!

    so let him be one and you be the best CHIEFS fan you know how to!I agree with Canada, if someone messed with my D.T. jersey,or KC Jacket, hat(whatever) in any way, someone is going down!! It might be me,(I'm not as big as Canada) but it wont be for lack of trying!!


  7. #36
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    so let him be one and you be the best CHIEFS fan you know how to!I agree with Canada, if someone messed with my D.T. jersey,or KC Jacket, hat(whatever) in any way, someone is going down!! It might be me,(I'm not as big as Canada) but it wont be for lack of trying!!
    I don't win every fight I am in, but if I lose the other guy will remember me the next day.

    If you are going to lose the fight, lose swingin!! ...and drunk!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #37
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    so let him be one and you be the best CHIEFS fan you know how to!I agree with Canada, if someone messed with my D.T. jersey,or KC Jacket, hat(whatever) in any way, someone is going down!! It might be me,(I'm not as big as Canada) but it wont be for lack of trying!!
    I already said I would apologize to the guy next time I see him.

    I like your spirit!



    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't win every fight I am in, but if I lose the other guy will remember me the next day.

    If you are going to lose the fight, lose swingin!! ...and drunk!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #38
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't win every fight I am in, but if I lose the other guy will remember me the next day.

    If you are going to lose the fight, lose swingin!! ...and drunk!!
    That's what I would tell my kids when they played little league baseball: "If your gonna go down, then go down swingin; don't go down lookin!" Every time they struck out lookin, trying to get on base cheap, I'd tell them that: "Next time I'd have the coach send them out to the plate without a bat; 'cause there's no sense in holding a bat if you're not gonna use it!"


  10. #39
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That's what I would tell my kids when they played little league baseball: "If your gonna go down, then go down swingin; don't go down lookin!" Every time they struck out lookin, trying to get on base cheap, I'd tell them that: "Next time I'd have the coach send them out to the plate without a bat; 'cause there's no sense in holding a bat if you're not gonna use it!"
    You made that up.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •