Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7 game owning streak

Post 7 game owning streak

is it just me, or have our beloved kansas city chiefs started 4-2 and somehow blown 7 consecutive games. brodie croyle is really living up to his expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Then quit b*#@hing about him while he's learning! And THAT was my 500th post. Going to crack open a brew and celebrate.

Did you notice I named your two in the last 10 years??? I decided on the last 2 years and I'm sure there are plenty in the last 10

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    You can't pamper these guys! They have to learn somehow! I just don't think Croyle has what it takes! Is that ok? Just like I thought we were going to have a bad season!

Funny how you had to preface your question with two QB's!! BTW, how are Romo and Derek Anderson doing this year? I haven't noticed!!!
    Cleveland has a lot of weapons, a tackle you build a franchise around as does Romo in Dallas. Croyle hasn't played with LJ, D-Bowe is still learning and our o-line might be the worst line in the league give the kid a chance...hoping that the needs of the o-line are fixed over the next year!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Cleveland has a lot of weapons, a tackle you build a franchise around as does Romo in Dallas. Croyle hasn't played with LJ, D-Bowe is still learning and our o-line might be the worst line in the league give the kid a chance...hoping that the needs of the o-line are fixed over the next year!!!!!!
    Don't hold your breath.

You can't pamper these guys! They have to learn somehow! I just don't think Croyle has what it takes! Is that ok? Just like I thought we were going to have a bad season!

Funny how you had to preface your question with two QB's!! BTW, how are Romo and Derek Anderson doing this year? I haven't noticed!!!
    Anderson isn't in his first year....and he wasn't good before. Almost like there is some sort of resemblance. Some QB's are not good in their first few seasons. I noticed you jump right to Romo. How about Tavaris Jackson, Vince Young did not start out well, I doubt Jamarcus Russel would have been great. Some QBs need time to develop. If you threw every draft pick into a game on his first day, NFL QBs would suck.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Anderson isn't in his first year....and he wasn't good before. Almost like there is some sort of resemblance. Some QB's are not good in their first few seasons. I noticed you jump right to Romo. How about Tavaris Jackson, Vince Young did not start out well, I doubt Jamarcus Russel would have been great. Some QBs need time to develop. If you threw every draft pick into a game on his first day, NFL QBs would suck.
    He asked for two. I gave them to him. You don't like Romo I take it? Sorry, Anderson had 3 starts last year. One of which he threw 2 4th quarter TD's against the Chiefs!
    Last edited by DrunkHillbilly; 12-18-2007 at 09:34 PM.

He asked for two. I gave them to him. You don't like Romo I take it? Sorry, Anderson had 3 starts last year. One of which he threw 2 4th quarter TD's against the Chiefs!
    Who hasn't?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Who hasn't?

Damn scooter!!!

I don't mind Romo, I am just saying that comparing Croyle to other QB's dosen't mean a damn thing.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Carrying a clipboard is a damn sight different than playing on the field. As for this being the NFL, name me two QBs in the last 10 years besides Big Ben and Brady that really tore it up their first season.
    If you're talking about first season as a starter
    Tony Romo (last year)
    Derek Anderson (this year)
    Kurt Warner (1999)
    Phlllip Rivers (last year)
    David Garrard (this year)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123