Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7 game owning streak

Post 7 game owning streak

is it just me, or have our beloved kansas city chiefs started 4-2 and somehow blown 7 consecutive games. brodie croyle is really living up to his expectations.

I wouldn't hang this one on Croyle, Tom Brady would be on his back and throwing of his back foot with our stinkin o' Line blocking for him ! This is 90% not enough time and 10 % inexperience of croyle not knowing how to handle the blitzes. If he had time to look around the field he would be a very fine quarterback .Instead, we will never know until we get some beef on the line to protect his blind side !

I don't think Montana could have a good year behind this line.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboys07 View Post
    is it just me, or have our beloved kansas city chiefs started 4-2 and somehow blown 7 consecutive games. brodie croyle is really living up to his expectations.
    It ain't just you.

YZILLA!, I saw you bus at the Raiders game, even took some pictures of it.

How I envy you guys that are closer to God's country. Someday!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

4-3.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    4-3.
    Yup.

If Huard hadn't been sucking it up all year, I'd blame Croyle. It's the o-line. I think Croyle thinks he has to perform beyond his capabilities for the team to win, which I pretty common with young QBs. The one thing I've noticed, he seems almost fearless going down the field, but when he gets in the red zone, it seems he starts floating his passes. Anyone else notice that?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    If Huard hadn't been sucking it up all year, I'd blame Croyle. It's the o-line. I think Croyle thinks he has to perform beyond his capabilities for the team to win, which I pretty common with young QBs. The one thing I've noticed, he seems almost fearless going down the field, but when he gets in the red zone, it seems he starts floating his passes. Anyone else notice that?
    For some reason he starts throwing of his back foot near the endzone.

I'm not sure if it is a holdover from his 'Bama days, or what.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast