Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wierd fact for the week

Default Wierd fact for the week

Just heard this on Sportscenter. Brett Favre has thrown the equivalent of 11.6 miles.

Brodie Croyle is just 11.4 miles behind him.

On a side note, looked at the Mitchell Report last night and McGwire is not linked with any illegal steroids in any way. Time to put him in the hall.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Just heard this on Sportscenter. Brett Favre has thrown the equivalent of 11.6 miles.

Brodie Croyle is just 11.4 miles behind him.

On a side note, looked at the Mitchell Report last night and McGwire is not linked with any illegal steroids in any way. Time to put him in the hall.
    LOL!!! Have you seen McGuire lately? He looks like a shriveled up old man. I bet he doesn't way 190 pounds. Looks almost sick.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    LOL!!! Have you seen McGuire lately? He looks like a shriveled up old man. I bet he doesn't way 190 pounds. Looks almost sick.
    McGwire never did steroids. He was big, but there was a pic in magazine one time at a beach with his shirt off. He was not cut at all. He was just a big man with big arms.

McGwire never did steroids. He was big, but there was a pic in magazine one time at a beach with his shirt off. He was not cut at all. He was just a big man with big arms.
    Are you actually saying you don't think he did steroids?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Are you actually saying you don't think he did steroids?
    Hell no, Look at him over the years, he didn't blow up suddenly like Bonds or Giambi, he slowly got bigger. That's just lifting weights.

I'm gonna say he took 'em, just was smarter about it than idiots buying them from some one in the locker room.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Hell no, Look at him over the years, he didn't blow up suddenly like Bonds or Giambi, he slowly got bigger. That's just lifting weights.
    WOW!!!! I bet congrees would disagree with you along with 99% of the world!!!! "I'm not here to talk about the past, I'm here to talk about the future"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'm gonna say he took 'em, just was smarter about it than idiots buying them from some one in the locker room.
    What pisses me off is when he showed up at the Senate hearings the media ripped him because he was smaller and didn't talk well before the Senate. Now, the Mitchell Report is out and his name is not even mentioned, except for referring about the andro, which was legal at the time, and now the media isn't saying a word about that. Heck, I was even taking andro. Should I quit posting because it might have given me an edge with more finger strength and stamina?

What pisses me off is when he showed up at the Senate hearings the media ripped him because he was smaller and didn't talk well before the Senate. Now, the Mitchell Report is out and his name is not even mentioned, except for referring about the andro, which was legal at the time, and now the media isn't saying a word about that. Heck, I was even taking andro. Should I quit posting because it might have given me an edge with more finger strength and stamina?
    I don't really care what baseball players do, I'm sick of what is happening with the Royals.

There is no parity in Baseball and I'm not going to root for some bigger market because they are successful.

If he took them than fine, so were all the pitchers, it leveled the field.

Until the Royals have a .500 season, I won't even pay attention to that sissy sport!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

The Mitchell report only verified what everyone already knew. Grimsley coming out was what outed everyone. Actually, Canseco's book is what did it! That dude looks pretty right at this point! There will be soooooo many other names to come out on this it isn't even funny!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast