Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Herm Apologizes

Default Herm Apologizes

Herm just apologized in his press conference to the fans that misunderstood him.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This is an image resizer for Windows XP.

I don't have a windows 2000 machine running anymore, but you might give it a shot prough, and see if it works in 2000.

Simplest way I've found so far, and free!

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ertoySetup.exe

I know it has been brought up by someone before, but it was before prough was back to the site.

Just download and install the program (it is tiny) then right click on the picture you want to resize!

Good luck!
    That would have been me, but no it is an XP Powertoy and I am fairly sure it will not work with 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    That would have been me, but no it is an XP Powertoy and I am fairly sure it will not work with 2k.
    You're right, it doesn't work with 2k.

Thanks for posting it for others before bryonc!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You're right, it doesn't work with 2k.

Thanks for posting it for others before bryonc!

The problem you guys are having with the XP Powertoy not being compatible with 2K is because you need to upload a helix worm into the mainframe so that the XP Powertoy can integrate the cyberchain multithread into 2K allowing the Powertoy to run concurrently with your 2K or 3K operating system. The quickest way to get the helix work is to load DOS into your hardwired laptop and then bounce a signal off the matrix. This should clear up any compatibility issues that you may hav between the XP Powertoy and 2K!

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Back on topic please. There is not enough Herm sucks going on here.
    .....and Herm sucks!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The problem you guys are having with the XP Powertoy not being compatible with 2K is because you need to upload a helix worm into the mainframe so that the XP Powertoy can integrate the cyberchain multithread into 2K allowing the Powertoy to run concurrently with your 2K or 3K operating system. The quickest way to get the helix work is to load DOS into your hardwired laptop and then bounce a signal off the matrix. This should clear up any compatibility issues that you may hav between the XP Powertoy and 2K!

.....and Herm sucks!!

Are all those names of Australian football teams too?

(Nice!)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

.....and Herm sucks!!
    Ahhh what the heck I havent given out Rep for a few days, but there is no way I can ever follow this methodology, if you could please work this out for him I would be forever grateful. Fore I dont have half the intelligence to repeat what you said much less implement it. LOL

Ahhh what the heck I havent given out Rep for a few days, but there is no way I can ever follow this methodology, if you could please work this out for him I would be forever grateful. Fore I dont have half the intelligence to repeat what you said much less implement it. LOL
    It's oooooookkkaayyyyyy! Thats oooooookkkaayyyy! We play to win the game! It's ooooooookkkaayyyyyyy!!!!!

Now......Get over it and don't misunderstand that!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Back on topic please. There is not enough Herm sucks going on here.
    HA!

I'll bet [he] could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567