Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tony Richardson!!!!!

Default Tony Richardson!!!!!

Anyone else see who the starting fullback for the NFC is...drum roll please....TONY RICHARDSON! Another brilliant move by this administration...full back we don't need no stinking full back..good job CARL!

It wasn't just Carl, man.

Herm has yet to get us a fullback and we have 2 games left.

God I hope that guy doesn't last through the off season
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I've got to be honest, I didn't think it was that bad a deal when they let T-Rich go. I really liked him, but he was 32 and it freed up quite a bit of cap space. Also, the year before we let him go, we didn't use him that much and the running game was awesome.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I've got to be honest, I didn't think it was that bad a deal when they let T-Rich go. I really liked him, but he was 32 and it freed up quite a bit of cap space. Also, the year before we let him go, we didn't use him that much and the running game was awesome.
    What players were aquired/signed with that freed up cap space? Don't know if you know but that would be an interesting tidbit of info....

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    What players were aquired/signed with that freed up cap space? Don't know if you know but that would be an interesting tidbit of info....
    I'll bet Drummond got a pretty good share...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm going to be real honest, I can't find what exactly it was. I can't remember if his contract was going to cause a big hit the following year or if he just plain wanted more money, but I think it was the first.

I'm going to be real honest, I can't find what exactly it was. I can't remember if his contract was going to cause a big hit the following year or if he just plain wanted more money, but I think it was the first.
    He's only making 1.3 million in Mnnesota-don't know the details to the contract. I think that is rather cheap for a pro bowl caliber full back. Anyway, you may be right, but I just can't understand why we don't have a legitimate full back, especially with this horrid line.

He's only making 1.3 million in Mnnesota-don't know the details to the contract. I think that is rather cheap for a pro bowl caliber full back. Anyway, you may be right, but I just can't understand why we don't have a legitimate full back, especially with this horrid line.
    When he left, I believe he only had one year left on his contract which usually will have the biggest effect on cap space, so he would have signed a new contract with Minnesota since then.

I am pretty sure he was an unrestricted FA. And, in hindsight, he sure is doing alot to make the Vikings' running game look good.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It wasn't just Carl, man.

Herm has yet to get us a fullback and we have 2 games left.

God I hope that guy doesn't last through the off season
    herm has hardly ever utilized the FB position. Check the Jets on that.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast