Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To my friends at Chiefscrowd !

Default To my friends at Chiefscrowd !

OK, I just wanted to start off by saying that I am glad I came to the chiefscrowd , and I am glad I became a member of the Chiefscrowd. I have gotten so much this year from many of you , Laughter, headaches, support and most importantly friendship. I have gotten to meet many of you in person and I hope to meet many more ! I have been thinking alot lately about what is truly important in life for me as I watch my father-in-law dying slowly before my eyes . ( I hope we get to keep him through Christmas ) . I Learned that nothing to me is more important than God, Family and Friends. I just want to tell each of you who has been a part of my life this year , Thank you ! I appreciate the way you make my life better ! I hope you all have a very good holiday season and I wish all of you Good health and get everything you need in life ! God bless you all ! .....Ryan (YZILLA)

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    OK, I just wanted to start off by saying that I am glad I came to the chiefscrowd , and I am glad I became a member of the Chiefscrowd. I have gotten so much this year from many of you , Laughter, headaches, support and most importantly friendship. I have gotten to meet many of you in person and I hope to meet many more ! I have been thinking alot lately about what is truly important in life for me as I watch my father-in-law dying slowly before my eyes . ( I hope we get to keep him through Christmas ) . I Learned that nothing to me is more important than God, Family and Friends. I just want to tell each of you who has been a part of my life this year , Thank you ! I appreciate the way you make my life better ! I hope you all have a very good holiday season and I wish all of you Good health and get everything you need in life ! God bless you all ! .....Ryan (YZILLA)
    God bless ya in this trying time. I hope you are able to enjoy some special times with your In law before god renders his soul. Stay stong for your wife. She will need you more than ever! All of this seems so meaningless when things like this occur. Good luck and god speed.

It was great meeting you and your wife as well Ryan. I look forward to spending time with you both again.

As always, my prayers to you and your family and I hope you have a very merry Christmas with your FIL.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I hope you get to spend as much quality time with the family this holiday season as possible.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

I'm sure God has a special place for your father in law, and he will be welcome in heaven. Stay strong for your family, and let them know you all have our support.

The Crowd wouldn't be the same without you guy!

It has been my pleasure as well to get to know more and more folks from Chiefs Crowd, and thanks once again for the tickets this week, it really meant a lot.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Good post, good to know ya! if he has accepted Jesus Christ, then he is about to have the greatest experience ever...even though you guys will have a hard time with him not physically being there.

Wow, a normal(ish) post from TimSatt.

Yzilla, I hope and pray that your wife, kids and rest of the family can enjoy one more Christmas together with your FIL.

God Bless.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

My prayers are with you and your family!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

God bless you and your family Yzilla. You are all in my prayers. I haven't gotten the pleasure of meeting you all in person, but I will. I have also been going through a tough time with a good friend who has cancer and another who's daughter has leukemia. This site kinda takes me away from the thoughts and endless searches on the web that can consume you, if not careful. I pray for miracles this Christmas... they may not be what we want, but they are what He wants... and that is what is important.

http://www.ksbj.org/eblogs/morningShow/?p=113

This is a good listen.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yeah i actually would have more "normal" posts, but coach pays me $.15/post to create controversy, not to be normal.
    Classy guy.

He was expressing sincere sentiment.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yeah i actually would have more "normal" posts, but coach pays me $.15/post to create controversy, not to be normal.
    Dude, seriously, for one time quit being a ****.
    Last edited by chief31; 12-19-2007 at 06:13 AM. Reason: No direct insults. And I don't think that word should be used in that particular context.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast