Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Default Christmas

So, what are everyones plans for Christmas?? I unfortunately have to work Christmas day. My kids will be up early so I can at least see them open up presents before I go to work. The worst part is that I am missing out on several Christmas dinners. (my favorite part of the holiday) but on the bright side I do not have to go to the in laws on Christmas!! lol I guess it all works out in the wash!! Anyways I wish all of the Crowders a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

If u drink don't drive!!

Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

We are going to my Moms on Christmas Eve to read Bible stories about the birth of Christ.

Then we eat chili, chicken parmesan, and green rice while opening presents!

Merry Christmas to all!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    We are going to my Moms on Christmas Eve to read Bible stories about the birth of Christ.

Then we eat chili, chicken parmesan, and green rice while opening presents and drinkin beers!

Merry Christmas to all!
    FYP!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I work Christmas Eve, but will be hangin out with the inlaws after work, and with the direct family Christmas day.

Merry Christmas Coach and all the other Crowders.

You guys wanna type Christmas carols??

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    So, what are everyones plans for Christmas?? I unfortunately have to work Christmas day. My kids will be up early so I can at least see them open up presents before I go to work. The worst part is that I am missing out on several Christmas dinners. (my favorite part of the holiday) but on the bright side I do not have to go to the in laws on Christmas!! lol I guess it all works out in the wash!! Anyways I wish all of the Crowders a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

If u drink don't drive!!

Canada
    I hope you and your family have an absolutely wonderful Christmas regardless of your working.

I myself have to work on Christmas Eve for the first time in the last 4 years (prolly more) I will however be going out of town to spend the weekend (22nd - 23rd) with my Mom and brothers and sisters, then coming home the evening of the 23rd, Working till 2 pm on Christmas Eve then spending the rest of the 2 days with my wife and kids.

I plan to make the most of every minute with my family, never know when it could be your last with any or all loved ones.

You guys wanna type Christmas carols??
    Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Not so much.
    bah humbug.....scrooge

bah humbug.....scrooge
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VylpzbG_tA"]YouTube - A Christmas Carol ~ Thank-You Very Much[/ame]

I get both days off. YAHHOOOOOOOOO!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast