Thread: ...Possible FA pickups?

Default ...Possible FA pickups?

Curious...what are going to be some of the big names in Free Agency next season? Any FA you can see landing in KC?
    -Josh

I hear there are a lot of expensive corners....assimougha (faders) Seattle has one that is going and someother guy. Sorry I could not be more vague!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm not sure how much Herm and Company are going to look at FA. They keep saying it's a three year rebuild. That sounds suspiciously like they are going to rebuild primarily through the draft. That keeps in line with the whole "we got to get younger" crap they keep feeding us. They say that, but then go and sign Donnie Edwards? Quite honestly, who knows what they will do. We can only hope Carl resigns or is fired and a new GM can come in and straighten out this mess.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

I think they made some of those signings because Carl wanted to win and go younger at the same time, possible but it doesn't usually work. And by "win" I mean go 10-6 at best! However, our defense couldn't keep up the high level ability it had in the beginning of the season, so we were the bad team everyone thought we'd be.

As for corners, that Pats corner is a free agent, can't remember his name off the top of my head.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I think they made some of those signings because Carl wanted to win and go younger at the same time, possible but it doesn't usually work. And by "win" I mean go 10-6 at best! However, our defense couldn't keep up the high level ability it had in the beginning of the season, so we were the bad team everyone thought we'd be.

As for corners, that Pats corner is a free agent, can't remember his name off the top of my head.
    Asante Samuel. He will demand far more than the Chiefs are able or willing to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hear there are a lot of expensive corners....assimougha (faders) Seattle has one that is going and someother guy. Sorry I could not be more vague!!
    Having a shutdown corner is huge to a defense, but damn they are demanding a lot of money now. What was Clements contact worth 50 million....

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I'm not sure how much Herm and Company are going to look at FA. They keep saying it's a three year rebuild. That sounds suspiciously like they are going to rebuild primarily through the draft. That keeps in line with the whole "we got to get younger" crap they keep feeding us. They say that, but then go and sign Donnie Edwards? Quite honestly, who knows what they will do. We can only hope Carl resigns or is fired and a new GM can come in and straighten out this mess.
    I hoping for the latter.

I am off to work kiddies....have a good nite!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

they need to sign a young,good FA OT. someone who can help now and teach a draft pick. they also need a good DT. Boone is all they got.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......