Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For all that pray....

Default For all that pray....

.....please pray for my mother. My maternal Grandmother passed away Tuesday the 18th and my Mom is taking it very hard.

Any prayers would be appreciated.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Thanks for the prayers folks. It's nice to know that I can always count on my extended family here on the ChiefsCrowd. (Even though HH is probably the Uncle you never let anyone meet, jk with ya HH!) Thanks again guys, this is going to be a tough Christmas for my family this year and I appreciate you all putting us in your prayers. If I don't talk to you before Christmas again, I hope you all have a wonderful one.
    Have an awesome Christmas and know your mother is in my family's thoughts and prayers. Uncle h-squared would be one that i would keep in the attic.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Im sorry I missed this post until now , I really hope God mends your hearts soon ! I am going through the same thing right now and all of the support from my family here has really helped ! We just laid my wifes Dad to rest wednesday. God Speed and my prayers are with you !

Sorry to hear about that, sling.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12