Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why did we depart with Hall?

MullettMafia69 Guest

Default Why did we depart with Hall?

I'm questioning the point of letting go of Dante Hall, it's not like he could cost that much. Plus though I agree his skills have diminished, have you seen the clowns that are returning for us now. I know it's too little too late but I just can't figure out what purpose that served going backwards on a position that was already solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Its the only explanation!
    You're wrong!

My explanation rules!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You're wrong!

My explanation rules!

Well at least herm will run us down till we get tons of good pics then!

Well at least herm will run us down till we get tons of good pics then!
    I really can't argue with this.

Herm has actually made some pretty good draft choices... for the positions he has chosen.

His biggest neglect is signing poor FA guys.

The biggest mistake he has made (assuming it was only Herm's choice) was deciding to let the Offensive line be neglected.

Period.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I really can't argue with this.

Herm has actually made some pretty good draft choices... for the positions he has chosen.

His biggest neglect is signing poor FA guys.

The biggest mistake he has made (assuming it was only Herm's choice) was deciding to let the Offensive line be neglected.

Period.
    I think thats all we got is the draft and hopefully they will continue to pick well! Apparently they dont wanna pay anybody so they are stickin with rookies?

I think thats all we got is the draft and hopefully they will continue to pick well! Apparently they dont wanna pay anybody so they are stickin with WOOKIES?

I fully expect this to be nominated for post of the month.

If I don't win, then the Empire wins...

I fully expect this to be nominated for post of the month.

If I don't win, then the Empire wins...

DUDE.......Thats it! If we could get a team full of WOOKIES, we would be completely JEDI like and well nobody could touch us!

DUDE.......Thats it! If we could get a team full of WOOKIES, we would be completely JEDI like and well nobody could touch us!

Anyone think that the Emperor is Bellichick?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    We got rid of him because he forgot which direction in which to return kick offs and punts
    Exactly. Ever since that crazy kick return against Denver (which, admittedly, is one of the greatest plays in the history of the game) he's been trying to re-create that moment. Changing directions, giving up better field position, not calling for a fair-catch when he should.

I HATE who we have returning our kicks now, but I don't blame the team for parting company with Dante when they did. It just made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Exactly. Ever since that crazy kick return against Denver (which, admittedly, is one of the greatest plays in the history of the game) he's been trying to re-create that moment. Changing directions, giving up better field position, not calling for a fair-catch when he should.

I HATE who we have returning our kicks now, but I don't blame the team for parting company with Dante when they did. It just made sense.
    Yes - some frustrating runs, but also some home runs. Trading him, we picked someone w/ no home runs this year. I myself think we should have kept him. He would bust 30 / 40 / 50 yrd returns to offset his -5 / 0 / 5 yard dances....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

I don't think it was a mistake to trade Hall when we did. However, our new returner ended up on that same team's practice squad.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast